Goodbye Jesus

Making Ex-Christian Facebook Friends

mrmarkolo

Hi Everyone!

As an Ex-Christian for a year and a half now, I have done my fair share of venting and arguing my opinions on facebook especially lately with the Chick-Fil-A BS. Sometimes I feel that perhaps I am wrong for speaking against religious fundamentalism and the bible so aggressively but then I am reminded by various posts from Christians on Facebook that I should keep going against the grain.

Which leads me to my point. I have joined the Ex-Christian page but still would like to see a bunch of us befriend each other on facebook which hopefully would help us to communicate with each other on a regular basis. When we make posts pertaining to religion or related subjects, it would be nice to hear from you all and hopefully we can offer differing opinions and support.

I know privacy is a big issue and facebook does give you some great options for only posting certain info to certain people/groups. Let me know what you all think but in the mean time, I will share my facebook address. I trust you guys and am looking forward to adding you to the daily discussion.

facebook.com/mrmarkolo

Damn, you beat me to it, Stryper!

And welcome to Ex-C, Mr Markolo :)

I should've figured! Thanks

Just be careful what you post. Some of us gotta keep it on the DL. I often post things supporting gay rights, or are critical of the institution of the church but I still have to stop short of outright mocking the religion. That's when I come on here to bitch and moan.

Just be careful what you post. Some of us gotta keep it on the DL. I often post things supporting gay rights, or are critical of the institution of the church but I still have to stop short of outright mocking the religion. That's when I come on here to bitch and moan.

Me too. beer.gif Yeah I unjoined my Church group and unliked them. But I still have some church members as friends. Im still very much closeted.