Goodbye Jesus

Tattoos!

TrailBlazer

I'll never have tattoos for a variety of reasons. But I feel the need to share with ya'll the new tattoo that a friend of a friend just posted on facebook. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's a Cryp.

barneysfriend.jpg

And he's pulling it off well at least on Facebook. Looks kinda intimidating... unless you're aware of the fact that he's about 5'4" and weighs about 140. He's like a miniature thug. FrogsToadBigGrin.gif

At least he didn't write "Arrest me" on his forehead or anything crazy like that. :)

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

I'll never have tattoos for a variety of reasons. But I feel the need to share with ya'll the new tattoo that a friend of a friend just posted on facebook. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's a Cryp.

barneysfriend.jpg

And he's pulling it off well at least on Facebook. Looks kinda intimidating... unless you're aware of the fact that he's about 5'4" and weighs about 140. He's like a miniature thug. FrogsToadBigGrin.gif

At least he didn't write "Arrest me" on his forehead or anything crazy like that. smile.png

Yeah, when you go for face/neck tattoos, you're really making a lifestyle commitment. I like to ponder exactly what reasoning would be going through somebody's mind when they go for this kind of thing. The only thing I can imagine is that they're building their 'street cred' and they reckon they'll have an easier time NEXT time they're in jail. I dunno. I'm probably wrong.

Anyhow, here's a quick copy/paste of one of his responses to peoples' comments about his tattoo. I'm guessing he didn't put a whole lot of thought into this whole thing:

i got a j o b n i dont get my tattoos for u patrick n as far as intimidatin u must b or u feel threatend by my apperance lol pussy! i love the hate only fuels my fire and soon my flames will consume you n hopefully u kill urself n save us all the grief of not mindin ur own bussiness u judgemental lil prick, u see me in public say it to my face fag

barneysfriend.jpg

And he's pulling it off well at least on Facebook. Looks kinda intimidating... unless you're aware of the fact that he's about 5'4" and weighs about 140. He's like a miniature thug. :grin:

A thuglet! How cute!

barneysfriend.jpg

Great Scott! Lord Voldermort had a son?!?

• Like 1

Great Scott! Lord Voldermort had a son?!?

And apparently he mated with a muggle since the son has a nose. :o

i got a j o b n i dont get my tattoos for u patrick n as far as intimidatin u must b or u feel threatend by my apperance lol pussy! i love the hate only fuels my fire and soon my flames will consume you n hopefully u kill urself n save us all the grief of not mindin ur own bussiness u judgemental lil prick, u see me in public say it to my face fag

Holy shit, it's like a foreign language. Any teacher that passed this guy and moved him through the system just fucked his, and probably society's life a little bit more.

barneysfriend.jpg

A thuglet! How cute!

I think those are marks of the Latin Kings

I wait ink SO BAD. not sure what to get tho. Glad I didn't do what I wanted to a few years ago.

I wait ink SO BAD. not sure what to get tho. Glad I didn't do what I wanted to a few years ago.

That's why I haven't gotten any yet. I can't think of anything I'd want on my body permanently.
  • Like 1

I'm on a strange computer (my boyfriend's, long story) so I can't post pics. But I think a few ex-Cers might be on my fb, and I have pics of my two tatts there.

My first is on the back of my neck, and is Ma'at's feather, for my Kemetic faith, and to keep isfet (evil) off my back. Second is on my left shoulder, the veve of Erzulie Dantor, the loa who hounded me in dreams until I recognized her and honored her.

And I want MOAR HEATHEN INK. So very much more. :3

Heh, welcome to my very own dilemma.

If I wouldn't have to care for anyone elses opinion, a valknut, shieldknot, sunwheel or Mjolnir would be among the obvious choices. But as far too many people here - including officials - know shit about the religious background of all of those and are only aware that fascist scumbags like to use them as if they'd own them... :vent:

barneysfriend.jpg

Seriously, it hurt me to try and read that. I'm grateful to all of you for your use of punctuation and all-around decent spelling. It really does feel like someone knifed me in the gut when I attempted to read the dude's comment.

I don't have a tattoo....yet. Waiting till I can come up with one I think I'd like to be stuck with for the rest of my life. I remember a friend telling me he saw one that symbolized someone's christian testimony and he was gonna get one when he could come up with something like that. I liked that idea, so THAT was what I was waiting for. Fortunately I never found that symbol. =) And now for something completely different......

This reminds me of something I stole from NathanB's FB page.

gallery_18007_208_120652.jpg

Heh, welcome to my very own dilemma.

If I wouldn't have to care for anyone elses opinion, a valknut, shieldknot, sunwheel or Mjolnir would be among the obvious choices. But as far too many people here - including officials - know shit about the religious background of all of those and are only aware that fascist scumbags like to use them as if they'd own them... vent.gif

Fuckin' skinheads ruin all the fun Nordic stuff.

Man, I thought I posted my tats already...but apparently not. Hmm... so here they are...

Had to post links seeing how this site seems to hate devart extensions....

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=ashcraftgirl&offset=24#/d4trigt

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=ashcraftgirl&offset=0#/d3km0c1

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=ashcraftgirl&offset=0#/d1wtkak

This is so cool, too bad UV ink is not reliable.

Dopamine-Serotonin-Epinephrine.png

Hmmm, I can't find a pic of my tattoo but it's a fairly small flower on my hip/butt.

The meaning of my tattoo is totally nerdy-- I like to quote a Canadian philosopher, "the medium IS the message." That is, it was less about the actual tattoo (picture/symbol) that I got, it was more about the fact that I got one. I had moved out of my parents' house and away from my strict upbringing. My tattoo is inoffensive and usually not even visible... but it symbolizes the beginning of my independence, doing things I wasn't "supposed" to do and testing the limits.

For the Canucks among us, here's a throwback to "the medium IS the message":

https://www.youtube....h?v=RtycdRBAbXk

• 6 months later...

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo, on and off, for years already. If I actually decide to get one, it might be one of many things. An Asatru-related symbol (not a Mjolnir though, I guess, too obvious and could be misunderstood too easily over here), a scorpion because I love those beasts, the Yellow Sign of Carcosa... so many options smile.png

:)

post-20819-0-38896200-1360973713_thumb.jpg