Goodbye Jesus

Wife Listening To Creationist Preacher Now

Rek99

Oh, here we go with those freaking house pets of yours again! ROFL

I was just talking about what you and I spoke about weeks ago regarding them but I'd forgotten your name - sorry.

So, how's it going? Anybody get consummed lately? LOL

Hehehe, they only eat rats, they'll never be big enough to eat people. Most of them aren't interested in biting either, as long as you don't smell like another animal hahaha. My Murray Darling boy that I've had the longest is growing like mad, he was so tiny when I got him but now not so much lol. I'll post pics in the morning when I can use a laptop instead of this iPod :)

Oh, here we go with those freaking house pets of yours again! ROFL

I was just talking about what you and I spoke about weeks ago regarding them but I'd forgotten your name - sorry.

So, how's it going? Anybody get consummed lately? LOL

Hehehe, they only eat rats, they'll never be big enough to eat people. Most of them aren't interested in biting either, as long as you don't smell like another animal hahaha. My Murray Darling boy that I've had the longest is growing like mad, he was so tiny when I got him but now not so much lol. I'll post pics in the morning when I can use a laptop instead of this iPod smile.png

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics - please let me know when they're uploaded.

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics - please let me know when they're uploaded.

Here's the pics:

He was about 7months old here:

7767309706_5bcd109eb1.jpg

7767311236_9fe510faee.jpg

Now here's some pics taken of him this morning, he's about 3 1/2 now:

7769954578_26c619b333.jpg

7769954268_ba7489d7f4.jpg

7769954040_eb0ec756ac.jpg

7769953888_85c42224c0.jpg

His belly always makes me think of cookies and cream ice cream hahaha.

Sorry to take the thread off track.