Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Will Never Say

freeasabird

"I just bought a Prius!"

Actually, my mother in law got a prius, because she saves on gas money, and it let her drive in carpool lanes around here.

So it had nothing to do with saving the planet.

"I just bought a Prius!"

Actually, my mother in law got a prius, because she saves on gas money, and it let her drive in carpool lanes around here.

Probably not.

"I just bought a Prius!"

Probably not.

Most don't really understand what our impact on the enviorment means, my dad is always saying its either us or the trees and i think "no dad, its all us, if the tree's and enviorment dies we die.

"You have too much Jesus paraphernalia in your house."

"I just bought a Prius!"

Probably not.

Most don't really understand what our impact on the enviorment means, my dad is always saying its either us or the trees and i think "no dad, its all us, if the tree's and enviorment dies we die.

Your dad is the anti-lorax

"The weather is supposed to be really nice on Sunday. Instead of going to church, your time may be better spent outside doing something fun with your family."

so he speaks for the mes?

Jesus was deluded, paranoid, arrogant and intolerant of those who thought differently to him, but I love him anyway.