Goodbye Jesus

God Is Punishing America.

Lilith666

GTFO of my country Goddamnit. Which I can now say whenever I want. Goddamnit. Goddamnit. This is fun!

Am I killing kittens with Super AIDS every time I say that? Too bad. Goddamnit.

• Like 2

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I think I figured it out, how god actually talks to

us. It's a little like crop circles mixed with the

technology to make photo mosaics.

You see when god punishes us, someone dies,

you then take a picture of the dead body. Next

you add it all the other photos of dead bodies

and make a photo mosaic out of it. It will then

show you the text of the memo that god is

sending us.

It's about patterns (like crop circles) that get entered into a code decipher (photo mosaics)

and wah-lah! Instant god memo, direct from

heaven and all that.Wen.gif

Who knew it was that simple? Wen.gif

And here I always assumed it was through schizophrenics bearing signs on street corners.

Remember what the xians tell us Vigile, "god changes over time" and "god works through

mysterious ways". I'm just sure that god

communicates through the dead bodies

because "I feel it is true" and "I just know it in

my heart".

wacko.png

When have the Xians told us god changes over time?

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/westnile/surv&controlCaseCount12_detailed.htm

YAY, its an epidemic because 14 people died in Dallas from a disease.

More people are liable to be murdered in Dallas than will die of this disease. Yet there is not a panic about that.

http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/texas/dallas.html

Yet OMG it's a biblical plague. Run for the hills. Of which there are none in that part of Texas.

• Like 3

When have the Xians told us god changes over time?

Whenever it suits them to say that or any other thing they want. Remember, it's never about the truth, it's just about being "right" for them. It's just a "relationship" with their own ego. :)

hmmm... ^^^^^ that was my 1,666th post zDuivel7.gif

GTFO of my country Goddamnit. Which I can now say whenever I want. Goddamnit. Goddamnit. This is fun!

Am I killing kittens with Super AIDS every time I say that? Too bad. Goddamnit.

Heheh. Aheh. Awesome.

http://www.cdc.gov/n...12_detailed.htm

YAY, its an epidemic because 14 people died in Dallas from a disease.

More people are liable to be murdered in Dallas than will die of this disease. Yet there is not a panic about that.

http://www.cityratin...xas/dallas.html

Yet OMG it's a biblical plague. Run for the hills. Of which there are none in that part of Texas.

You live near St. Louis...hell...you stand an even better chance of being murdered just by making a short trip across the Mississippi River to E. St. Louis...LOL.

Dude,

I live in Belleville, IL and work in Maryland Heights, MO. I drive through the eastside everyday. Trust me. I know.

• Super Moderator

I've live on a small lake for the past 26 years, and for the first few years the county did aerial spraying for mosquitoes. I'm not aware of any problems it might have caused, and there's even a senior trailer park on the other side of the water. I don't know why, but they stopped spraying a few years ago; maybe EPA, maybe money. Whatever, now there are some mosquitoes. Fortunately, I can call on the FSM and they don't bother me. It's the fuckin' no-see-ums that get me, and there's no defense against those little sets of invisible flying teeth.

God is not punishing America because of homosexuals - god is punishing America because of christians....

If I were still a xian, I would say AMEN.

• Super Moderator
Don't forget the fire ants.....

There's one place I go to a couple of times a year, and they are known for fire ants. I wear white sneakers so I can see them and shake them off before they can bit. Of course, I can't be looking at my feet all the time.

If it turns out there is a god I want to know why he made fire ants. Hell on earth.

If it turns out there is a god I want to know why he made fire ants. Hell on earth.

I have had a project for the last few days.....looking for every large and small mound and spreading granular ant killer. It is wild...when they are dead, you see all the bodies of the little shits piled up in these huge red-black piles around the mound.

Yep, I do that too. There seem to be two kinds of ant poison.. there's that granular yellow stuff that looks kind of like cornmeal. The ants take it , share it, and it kills them after 2-3 days. It works but it's slow and some ants survive. Lately I’ve been using a different kind that looks like sawdust that is a lot better. Dump it on the mound and it kills them on contact in minutes. I jab a stick into the hill to make a hole and pour the stuff inside so it gets all of them at once.

The lesson everyone should have learned from fire ants is don't import plants from South America. Ever.

I have had a project for the last few days.....looking for every large and small mound and spreading granular ant killer. It is wild...when they are dead, you see all the bodies of the little shits piled up in these huge red-black piles around the mound.

Yep, I do that too. There seem to be two kinds of ant poison.. there's that granular yellow stuff that looks kind of like cornmeal. The ants take it , share it, and it kills them after 2-3 days. It works but it's slow and some ants survive. Lately I’ve been using a different kind that looks like sawdust that is a lot better. Dump it on the mound and it kills them on contact in minutes. I jab a stick into the hill to make a hole and pour the stuff inside so it gets all of them at once.

The lesson everyone should have learned from fire ants is don't import plants from South America. Ever.

There are some plants from South America I like, dried and in a baggie. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

No fire ants this far north just yet. My ants are the grease-eating kind that come in your house. I've got sugary liquid I drip onto cardboard. They eat it and take it back to the queen, and it's no more ants for a couple of years.woohoo.gif

At least 20 people in Texas--probably some of them straight Xians--are dead because New York has lifted its ban on gay marriage.

Reply option: "How can an all-powerful God have such piss-poor aim?!"