Goodbye Jesus

Facebook Discussion With Fundies About Healing And Divine Intervention

jblueep

Jerry: Seth, what you are questioning is not whether God does or doesn't do something, but why. To take it even further, the real question is about the character of God. Scripture says that God is love. If that is true, then we can see God's hand in all aspects of our lives. He lives in the lives of all believers and He is all-present. How can He not be involved in every aspect of our lives.

Leap + leap + leap + leap = finally, something I can speak to. WendyDoh.gif

I've been watching a lot of debates lately (usually with Hitch. I live me a good Hitchslap) and this is standard Xian arguement. "I don't want to answer your question, so let's skip to one that my pastor taught me how to answer"

Come to think of it, my old pastor used to tell stories during the sermon that had nothing to do with anything he was preaching. Maybe it's a Xian thing?

Well, God guided those physician's hands, dontchaknow...

137227.jpg?v=1

Well, God guided those physician's hands, dontchaknow...

137227.jpg?v=1

dayum jeebus, im tryin to think, here. get outta my kool-aid. I dont want you to know the flavor.

^^^^by the way, Is Jesus rockin' a mullet??

and a receding hairline.

Note: I misspelled receding and chrome offer up reseeding....I can think of a few people who would like that.

The best part of that picture is that the doctor looks genuinely annoyed to have Jesus standing over his shoulder, but has given up asking him to leave.

• Like 1