Goodbye Jesus

My Ex Wants Money

mymistake

Y'all are getting creatively rude. I'm so humbled by the special effort...

pot, kettle wink.png

lol

Man are you ONE disturbed mother f-er! Going through your replies here and seeing the degeneration therein I can only say I am SSSOOO fucking glad I've fled your cult. You can take a bow sir because you're one glaring example of the xtian cult at work. I'm sure that magical baby jesus will be sooo proud of the garbage you've been spewing.
  • Like 3

The Christian piety, humility, and love are just getting overwhelming in this room. What an extra-special Christian we have here, folks. What a stunning example of God's transformative power and infilling grace. What a true follower of the living Christ, seeking to save the lost lambs of his Messiah's family, broken with pain over our lost souls, showing us by his simple loving behavior the reflection of his spiritual father.

Give him a big hand. He'll be here all week.

• Like 1

The Christian piety, humility, and love are just getting overwhelming in this room. What an extra-special Christian we have here, folks. What a stunning example of God's transformative power and infilling grace. What a true follower of the living Christ, seeking to save the lost lambs of his Messiah's family, broken with pain over our lost souls, showing us by his simple loving behavior the reflection of his spiritual father.

ROFL!!! I just took a quick break from my reading the 'God Virus' to check my notifications and caught your gem. Thanks! Now, back to my educational advancement back into reality...
  • Like 1

ROFL!!! I just took a quick break from my reading the 'God Virus' to check my notifications and caught your gem. Thanks! Now, back to my educational advancement back into reality...

Is that book pretty good?

Let me ask you R, do you think in your educational advancement you will discover why you are turning to educational advancement in your latter years inbetween you and your wife getting snockered at your kitchen table.

OH! OH! OH! Mr. Kotter!

End, I really do wonder what you'd be like if you got involved with a life philosophy that actually allowed you to respectfully manage your anger and abusive tendencies. Saying that someone cannot learn and grow without that development being at the expense of having fun speaks volumes about where you are as a human being.

• Like 1

Y'all are getting creatively rude. I'm so humbled by the special effort...

Not doing too bad a job yourself :)

1 Peter 3 : 8 - 16.

8 Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.

9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

10 For,

“Whoever would love life

and see good days

must keep their tongue from evil

and their lips from deceitful speech.

11 They must turn from evil and do good;

they must seek peace and pursue it.

12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous

and his ears are attentive to their prayer,

but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”

13 Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good?

14 But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.”

15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

16 keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Raoul! Akheia!

Aren't you guys just ashamed when you slander End's good behavior?

He doesn't repay your evil with evil, does he? No. Only blessings.

He doesn't repay your insults with insults, doesn't he? He keeps his tongue from evil, doesn't he? End always answers with gentleness and respect, doesn't he?

So stop speaking maliciously against End's good behavior and apologize to him right now!

BAA.

• Like 1

Pretty good? How about super excellente!!! It pretty much explains every reason I and probably most of the rest of the gang around here were so screwed up going in and coming out of that cult. When I first started reading it I thought the author was simply drawing some kind of analogy between god belief and the workings of a viral infection. But after only a few more pages of reading it I exclaimed to myself "holy crap - it is a freaking virus. Nothing else can explain this"

It's the kind of book that I'm going to keep re-reading until I have the most important stuff actually memorized. That's how applicable it is.

• Like 1

End, I really do wonder what you'd be like if you got involved with a life philosophy that actually allowed you to respectfully manage your anger and abusive tendencies. Saying that someone cannot learn and grow without that development being at the expense of having fun speaks volumes about where you are as a human being.

I am just trying to give you some insight, my opinion of course, on the need for Raaaaaoooool to post a daily abuse END3 comment. If he would listen to my rationale, he might gain a smidgeon of insight to fix his bitch fits more quickly......he's no spring chicken you know. I don't want him to die a bitter old fart with contempt on his heart. But he is educating himself....which means he might never understand.

1 Peter 3 : 8 - 16.

8 Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.

9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

10 For,

“Whoever would love life

and see good days

must keep their tongue from evil

and their lips from deceitful speech.

11 They must turn from evil and do good;

they must seek peace and pursue it.

12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous

and his ears are attentive to their prayer,

but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”

13 Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good?

14 But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.”

15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

16 keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Raoul! Akheia!

Aren't you guys just ashamed when you slander End's good behavior?

He doesn't repay your evil with evil, does he? No. Only blessings.

He doesn't repay your insults with insults, doesn't he? He keeps his tongue from evil, doesn't he? End always answers with gentleness and respect, doesn't he?

So stop speaking maliciously against End's good behavior and apologize to him right now!

BAA.

My eyeballs started spinning until I realized that you'd left off the LOL or ROFL from your post. Thanks for the laugh.

I am just trying to give you some insight, my opinion of course, on the need to do this. Not so much you, but Raaaaaooooool, he has a temper fit about daily. If he would listen to my rationale, he might gain a smidgeon of insight to fix his bitch fits more quickly......he's no spring chicken you know. I don't want him to die a bitter old fart with contempt on his heart.

Trying to bait me honey child? Ain't gonna work. Far better and highly MORE intelligent folks have tried that in the past only to bite their elbows (an old Sicilian expression). ROFL

Let me ask you R, do you think in your educational advancement you will discover why you are turning to educational advancement in your latter years inbetween you and your wife getting snockered at your kitchen table.

OH! OH! OH! Mr. Kotter!

I realize with xtian cultists such as yourself it can be confusing as to wonder why someone would want to keep expanding one's knowledge. I believe it has something to do with 'critical thinking' - a concept that is despised by the religionist community you reside in.

I am just trying to give you some insight, my opinion of course, on the need for Raaaaaoooool to post a daily abuse END3 comment. If he would listen to my rationale, he might gain a smidgeon of insight to fix his bitch fits more quickly......he's no spring chicken you know. I don't want him to die a bitter old fart with contempt on his heart. But he is educating himself....which means he might never understand.

"Your opinion," hmm? So I guess you missed that memo that says that being abusive or cruel and disguising it as "your opinion" doesn't excuse that you are the least Christ-filled person on this entire thread. Doesn't that at least give you the slightest amount of pause, End?

Your opinion is neither insightful nor rational, anyway. Once again, your abuse says far more about you than about anything else you might suppose: you seriously think that self-development leads to becoming bitter. He's learning about reality and the truth, End. For us, that is liberating and shockingly wonderful. Wouldn't it be nice if you could see education as something besides a force to be feared and fought?

Pretty good? How about super excellente!!! It pretty much explains every reason I and probably most of the rest of the gang around here were so screwed up going in and coming out of that cult. When I first started reading it I thought the author was simply drawing some kind of analogy between god belief and the workings of a viral infection. But after only a few more pages of reading it I exclaimed to myself "holy crap - it is a freaking virus. Nothing else can explain this"

It's the kind of book that I'm going to keep re-reading until I have the most important stuff actually memorized. That's how applicable it is.

I read Virus of the Mind by Richard Brodie. It was a book about memes being thought viruses that get passed from person to person. It wasn't about religion per se but he did include a chapter on religion as obviously religious culture is a collection of assumptions that aren't allowed to be questioned but just taken on faith...I will see if I can find your God Virus book. Sounds interesting and maybe similar.

The more one educates himself, the less he will understand xianity...very true.

OH! OH! OH! Mr. Kotter!

I realize with xtian cultists such as yourself it can be confusing as to wonder why someone would want to keep expanding one's knowledge. I believe it has something to do with 'critical thinking' - a concept that is despised by the religionist community you reside in.

Ok, if you don't want to know. But i will give you a clue. You're reading the wrong book.

If he would listen to my rationale, he might gain a smidgeon of insight . . .

End, your prejudice isn't insight. It's ignorance.

I don't want him to die a bitter old fart with contempt on his heart.

Maybe you should worry about yourself.

• Like 1

Your opinion is neither insightful nor rational, anyway. Once again, your abuse says far more about you than about anything else you might suppose: you seriously think that self-development leads to becoming bitter. He's learning about reality and the truth, End. For us, that is liberating and shockingly wonderful. Wouldn't it be nice if you could see education as something besides a force to be feared and fought?

I'm not scared of education A. I don't doubt it's liberating, but within that education wouldn't you want to know if it's a tangent that ultimately might not be worthy to travel? Just saying it's predictable. He's so smart now, he won't be baited? And you mention the truth. You all are going to find that truth now because you know where it's not, yet you can't be happy with not having it. Scary stuff A.

On a side note A. Was just thinking about you as a pastor's wife. I bet you were miserable. Actually I'm glad you got away. Your personality seems so not that. Not trying to be mean there, just that is how you strike me. Makes me think you were probably supressed in that mode.

Ok, I will leave y'all alone. But if you get lonely, just post another abusive END3 thing and I will see if I can muster up some co-dependancy .

Love always,

No, obviously he's worried for me. He posts at 5 AM just to abuse me. WTF's up with that? I'm not even that foobarred. And that's saying alot MM.

No, obviously he's worried for me. He posts at 5 AM just to abuse me. WTF's up with that? I'm not even that foobarred. And that's saying alot MM.

It says your prejudice again. There could be any number of reasons why he would be up at 5. Maybe he logged in here for some other reason and got distracted by your behavior. If you didn't believe that your imagination is the Creator of the universe communicating with you then you might not have these troubles. You come here arrogant and abusive and then you act like you are the one being persecuted. If you would just stop being rude then maybe others would stop being rude to you. Ya never know . . . why not try it for a change?

• Like 2

I'm not scared of education A. I don't doubt it's liberating, but within that education wouldn't you want to know if it's a tangent that ultimately might not be worthy to travel? Just saying it's predictable. He's so smart now, he won't be baited? And you mention the truth. You all are going to find that truth now because you know where it's not, yet you can't be happy with not having it. Scary stuff A.

the Man in Black says:

It says your prejudice again. There could be any number of reasons why he would be up at 5. Maybe he logged in here for some other reason and got distracted by your behavior. If you didn't believe that your imagination is the Creator of the universe communicating with you then you might not have these troubles. You come here arrogant and abusive and then you act like you are the one being persecuted. If you would just stop being rude then maybe others would stop being rude to you. Ya never know . . . why not try it for a change?

It's prejudice for me, but stereotyping Christians is ok.... He was up at five because men at his age have to pee and they can't sleep in anymore. And no, I've tried talking across to each of you...and btw, you and A and I are getting better I think, but numbnuts is still making a special effort bless him.

I'll quit for a time....but if I don't get receprocity, I'll be forced to conclude you all are a bunch of hurt twits without the balls to be vulnerable again.....how's that.

Like post 124....why do you feel you have to do that?