Goodbye Jesus

David Vs Goliath - Was David Really Such A Hero?

OnceConvinced

She keeps spewing "God's word" and it keeps returning void. I guess she hasn't learned to shake the dust off her feet and move on. So much for following the Bible. Of course, even that logic is probably lost on her, since she doesn't seem to have the slightest clue about thinking rationally, but rather just regurgitates the crap she's been swallowing for years. There's no reasoning with the unreasonable, so I have no desire to engage in conversation with her anymore.

I was NOT trying to engage you in any debate. I was trying to say hello. We tend to come to a stalemate because you (currently)use secular methodologies to intepret scripture and the bible claims to be spiritual so I was not looking to debate you. Was/is it OK to say hello at least?

Thumby, I said NOTHING that suggested you wanted to debate. I didn't even use the word debate, and when I said I have no desire to converse with you, THAT IS ALL THAT I MEANT. I simply have no desire to converse with you. That says NOTHING about what you may or may not want.

I use REASON to evaluate things. You REJECT reason. Like I said above, there's no reasoning with the unreasonable.

It is a bit interesting, though, how you REFUSE to follow your own Bible's teaching to shake off the dust and move on.

This is my last post to you here, because, like I said, I have no desire to hold a conversation with someone so clearly incapable of thinking for herself.

Enjoy your delusion....

• Like 4

Looks like Citsonga has decided to give you exactly what you usually give me, Thumbelina... no response whatsoever.

I hadn't even seen her post yet when you posted, but from here on out I don't entend to waste my time with the likes of Thumby. I've got more important things to do than to try to clean up the messes she barfs out.

How many Christians still believe that David killed Goliath with his slingshot? The way I remember it David only knocked Goliath down with the stone, then used Goliath's own sword to decapitate him, then held up the giant's head for all to see.