Goodbye Jesus

Was In A Bar The Other Day With A Woman....

traveller2

...I am seeing and I see this other woman I know but no sure where from.Thought she was at my gym.The woman passed me with her man and I still couldnt think where from.Then it dawned on me and I told the woman I was with as she knows my journey.This woman was in a church I went to.A bad charismaniac church and she was a sincere and niave leading light among the congregation.From the look about her she must ave gone the same path as me( she wasn't dressed like she used too and looked really good plus she was steaming) and I am glad for her.Hopefully i will catch her again on the bar scene and have a chat.It was so damn good to see another person I used to know backj in the day that has freed themselves from all that crap.

Just curious, how is it you can tell she went full born apostate rather than just finding a more liberal and secularized church?

either way she apparently was no long with the old group. I'd count that a good thing.

Either that or she had a complete mental break and is living through a different personality.

Maybe she is an undercover God warrior.

She might have just snuck out for the night to be naughty.

Maybe she's stalking you and wants you to make her peanut butter sandwiches and lick her toes.

Or not.

Maybe she's stalking you and wants you to make her peanut butter sandwiches and lick her toes.

Or not.

your almost as bad as Florduh

ah well I will only know these things when and if I next see her.