Goodbye Jesus

A Testing

Legion

I'd like to make a confession here, and then try not to do what I normally do. I've been a baffoon. I've been intellectually narcissistic. I have been so foolish as to marvel at my own mind.

But that seems to be rapidly slipping from me. And I also realize that emotionally I am experiencing a lot of pain and fear.

Hugs, anytime you wanna talk fella you know where I am.

I'm not even sure how to respond Galien. It almost feels like my soul is in the balance. And I think many others out there may feel the same way.

Hey, shit happens. Welcome back?

If at any time you'd like to speak with a fellow buffoon, feel free to call me.

Hey, shit happens.

I think I'm almost in shock. It's one thing to entertain the idea that societies, the world, and probably the universe are a jungle beyond comprehension, but the reality of it...

Welcome back?

I'm not sure what you mean.

What would we talk about?

Hey, shit happens.

I think I'm almost in shock. It's one thing to entertain the idea that societies, the world, and probably the universe are a jungle beyond comprehension, but the reality of it...

Welcome back?

I'm not sure what you mean.

What would we talk about?

I dunno. You seem upset. Sometimes it helps to talk about it.

I dunno. You seem upset. Sometimes it helps to talk about it.

Man I feel like a lemming among lemmings who is only just now beginning question if the ground he thinks is beneath him is really there.

I guess you're going to have to be more specific for this to go anywhere.

I'm not even sure how to respond Galien. It almost feels like my soul is in the balance. And I think many others out there may feel the same way.

This is what happens when you take the red pill mate. You start to question everything and why you have been living in a dream for so long. There is no going back though, only forward.

Specific would be good, Legion. Help us understand what you're going through.

let me take a guess: ex-Christians are somehow wrong

but what I really want to know is did you mean you are a baboon or a buffoon?

I'm not sure I can adequately explain this. The nation and people of whom I am just one are not who I thought we were. I actually believed we lived in a representative democracy with free people and free markets. But as Casey has said, America became an empire in 1913 after the financial coup and establishment of the federal reserve. And in 1971 we became an empire in decline after we dropped all pretext and left the gold standard. I was born in 1972. I've lived my entire life within a dying empire while being completely unaware of it. And though there may be some among the American "elite" who retain a conscience and a complete, genuine emotional repertoire, I suspect they are very few. I strongly suspect that most of them are malignant narcissists or psychopaths. And I've actually participated in their schemes unknowingly in various ways. For instance, I was a construction worker for about 20 years. I helped build the homes during the housing bubble.

There's more, but I don't trust my abilities to express it.

I'm not sure I can adequately explain this. The nation and people of whom I am just one are not who I thought we were. I actually believed we lived in a representative democracy with free people and free markets. But as Casey has said, America became an empire in 1913 after the financial coup and establishment of the federal reserve. And in 1971 we became an empire in decline after we dropped all pretext and left the gold standard. I was born in 1972. I've lived my entire life within a dying empire while being completely unaware of it. And though there may be some among the American "elite" who retain a conscience and a complete, genuine emotional repertoire, I suspect they are very few. I strongly suspect that most of them are malignant narcissists or psychopaths. And I've actually participated in their schemes unknowingly in various ways. For instance, I was a construction worker for about 20 years. I helped build the homes during the housing bubble.

There's more, but I don't trust my abilities to express it.

I'll readily agree that we live in an empire run by an amoral elite. But a dying empire? I'm not so sure about that.

We have the largest and most flexible economy in the world. We control the world's reserve currency. No country on earth can even REMOTELY challenge us militarily. That doesn't look like a dying empire to me. We may be in a period of change- even decline. But dying? I just don't see it.

I'll readily agree that we live in an empire run by an amoral elite. But a dying empire? I'm not so sure about that.

Okay. I'm not terribly inclined right now to "win" in persuading you. And really, I'm in the midst of trying to understand what's going on.

We have the largest and most flexible economy in the world.

It seems to me that since NAFTA and now GATT we are nearly feverishly off shoring jobs. Our manfacturing base is being desimated. And overall, it seems that our 'lords' are rushing towards the absolute dirt-cheapest labor they may obtain.

We control the world's reserve currency.

Yes, for the moment we do. And this may extend us some time, but even now other nations headed by their own psychopaths are openly speaking of a world currency reconfiguration. And they are buying up real American assets as they try to off load the dollar back to us... even as we 'print' trillions from thin air.

No country on earth can even REMOTELY challenge us militarily.

I'm not sure about that at all. Our commander in chief, just as the one before him (but perhaps more so), is a psychopath. I don't really know what he might try to do, or not do, with the military apparatus. He recently also seems to be purging the top military brass.

snipped

So just out of curiosity- what does all this have to do with the opening post? I really don't see any connection.

I'd like to make a confession here, and then try not to do what I normally do. I've been a baffoon. I've been intellectually narcissistic. I have been so foolish as to marvel at my own mind.

But that seems to be rapidly slipping from me. And I also realize that emotionally I am experiencing a lot of pain and fear.

It's true that you have been intellectually narcissistic. I want to point out that there is nothing wrong with appreciating intelligence and noting where it appears. However, you seem to have an inflated view of your own intelligence, and it is good that you are realizing that. I'm not trying to say that you're not intelligent. You are. But not as intelligent as you have led yourself to believe.

You have a tendency to pontificate about something, but keep so much of it a secret that I, for one, have no clue what you're talking about, or at least what you're driving at. You're doing it here too.

All that aside, I don't understand this current angsty-ness. Unless I am misunderstanding something, you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

• Like 1

So just out of curiosity- what does all this have to do with the opening post? I really don't see any connection.

Well, at root, I'm a living being, and I live through anticipation. My choices and behavior are based on whatever limited understanding (or misunderstanding) I may have of what's going on. In short, I'm learning that what I believed was going on, is not what's going on.

You have a tendency to pontificate about something, but keep so much of it a secret that I, for one, have no clue what you're talking about, or at least what you're driving at. You're doing it here too.

It's likely a bad habit that will require some time to undo.

All that aside, I don't understand this current angsty-ness. Unless I am misunderstanding something, you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I can't escape the impression that these moments are critical for us. If today, some Rightwing yahoo, or Islamic extremist, or even a false flag operation were staged in the U.S., the federal government could clamp down us very quickly. Most everything they need for a full blown police state is already in place.

It's called waking up.. and it's uncomfortable. It leads to self-awareness and smashes our old views. It becomes less uncomfortable with acceptance.

Navigating the bullshit is a hard task for any of us... but there's no point beating ourselves up for holding views that were fed by those who hold the strings and coordinate and promote the propaganda which misinforms and divides.

I think the US can be saved... it's not dead yet... but the american people had better wrest the power from big business (start with the Federal Reserve and then Wall Street), that's the only way... stop fighting amongst yourselves and see the true enemy... the plutocracy. It's the ones waking up that can accomplish this.

Hope you feel better...

I really appreciate your willingness to accept constructive criticism. I've long thought that there are some very interesting and profound thoughts going on in your head, but your delivery has made it difficult to understand you.

All times throughout history are critical. Rarely has there been a moment in the last 300 years in this country alone that something of grave importance has not been happening. Now is no different. We've made it through before, and we'll likely make it through again.

Edited for wrong autocorrected word

• Like 1

Well, at root, I'm a living being, and I live through anticipation. My choices and behavior are based on whatever limited understanding (or misunderstanding) I may have of what's going on. In short, I'm learning that what I believed was going on, is not what's going on.

I don't really understand what has changed about your assessment of our country/society. You've been ranting along these lines for some time.

I think the US can be saved...

I don't know what you mean by this. What does "the U.S." mean for you?

There's no evidence for a "soul"

So....

There's no evidence for a "soul"

So....

I'm surprised that I don't think that I have ever seen that video--always loved Bobby McF--too sexy. Have you seen him get an audience to sing along to melody that he directs by jumping to different places on stage? Groovy concept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A13_QGMtlRE

Ravenstar, don't mind the distractions.

What does America mean for you?