Reptillian

This is a work in progress.

y9Www.png

Things to add

--

1. Non-theism and it's subbranches.

2. Finishing up the subbranches.

3. Add a note regarding non-theism and atheism

4. Perhaps add a new isms which is called unsure and add subbranches.

I am looking forward for criticism. Note that apatheism can belong in all of the 3 ism and ignostic isn't exactly agnostic or atheism as one could classify a ignostic as all of those 3 though what isms he/she belongs into is dependant on the definition being used. I am hoping to resolve relativistic issues as well with unsure.

Oh, I see where you're getting at. One that believes in something though he/she regrets the belief itself and opposes people believing in it. I have added theistic anti-theism.

So for now, I have added all of the following.

Under agnostic

-----

Agnostic anti-theism

Under theism

-----

Theistic anti-theism

Under non-theism (added as a subbranch of isms)

--------------------

Undecided

Natural nontheism

I also have added unsure as a subbranch of isms.

• Super Moderator

I've never been obsessed with labels. The "isms" are not so clearly delineated, but rather a continuum of ever-changing perspectives.

I've never been obsessed with labels. The "isms" are not so clearly delineated, but rather a continuum of ever-changing perspectives.

The belief in God is bloody complicated. What can he do? What dimension(s) does she exist in? Where did he come from? How active is she with humanity? I think the chart's a really good way of simplifying things (if you want to describe someone's beliefs in a word or two), but there's a lot of depth involved.

That said, I'd say my "I'm open to actual arguments on either side but not interested enough to go and look" stance is covered fairly cleanly on that chart.