Goodbye Jesus

Getting Christianity Out Of Your Head

SRS

I've been out of Christianity for almost 20 years now. One thing that I noticed in this process was learning to get a lot of Christian ideas about life out of my head. I just finished up this short 4 min video on the three most damaging things about Christianity, which still effects the lives of even many unbelievers. It's also a great video to show to friends and loved ones that really nails down some great reasons for leaving Christianity. Here's the vid.

http://youtu.be/UNW0JJumvQI

• Like 4

Great!

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for watching Sheffmark!

Such a true statement your video makes. It realy is a shame what christianity teaches those who believe it. Thanks for making this vid !

Very nice! Really nails home how negative and disempowering the whole thing is. Multiply the effect by a boatload when there's social reasons for enforcing the negative message, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing with us! I like the video.

Awesome, keep up the good work. I think it may be necessary to have a place for people who want religious journeys, but without the indoctrination and aversion towards fact finding and rational thought.

For me it begins with the formation of a body of knowledge, and presentations like this one that can be shared amongst friends to help people along their spiritual journeys.