Goodbye Jesus

How God Favors Evil

SilentLoner

I really like that -- it illustrates most of the important reasons that Christianity is not satisfying to logic, ethics, and aesthetics.  I especially like the ending which illustrates that all sapient beings must take responsibility for themselves, regardless of whether Yahweh exists.

Nice.  I liked that, and the drawing at the end.

Hitler actually had many lucky breaks, which he took as being signs he was specially favored by God.   Many assassination attempts went wrong; he was a soldier and not killed in WWI, other countries just let him walk in and take over Czechoslovakia and Austria, etc..

The punishment in hell thing is actually even worse than depicted in the video. God would not send the murderers to hell for killing people, they are not sent to hell for their actions, but rather the actions of Adam and Eve disobeying God.  Both the murderers could very well still repent on their deathbeds after killing a few dozen more people and still go to heaven.

I really like that vid.  This one also asks good questions:

Haha! I always wondered about that G^d watching you all the time shit. Like where is the privacy? And he can read your every tiny thought. Jeeezuz it is madness

And If the woman isn't a member of the right church, she's going to burn in hell right next to the rapist!