Goodbye Jesus

Just Wondering...

Guest nobodyyouknow

Guest nobodyyouknow

Good God, Woman! How many more pages are you going to fill up complaining about your initial reception here? If you just want to ask questions and/or chat, get on with it!

I'm not going to not reply to people.

If people want to stop posting here then I shall.

Don't just put it on me. Ask the others why they keep posting.

Guest nobodyyouknow

I think this thread has brought out a lot of stuff and made people think... and I do like making people think

This thread is now 12 pages, you're trying awfully hard to be here. What is your real motivation?

I can't help but wonder, too. She has said, repeatedly, that she just wants to know some people and ask some questions. But, so far, her only questions she has asked pertain to our reception of her OP.  If you want to ask something, then ask it already!

I have asked people about themselves and have posted elsewhere on this forum.. what you read isn't all there is.

Guest nobodyyouknow

Caramel and white chocolate fudge (as Lisa Simpson says "I can see through time" blink.png - it is very sweet)

125g butter

2 Tablespoons golden syrup

1x 395g can condensed milk

1 cup brown sugar

100g Nestle white melts

Melt butter in pan. Add golden syrup. condensed milk and brown sugar

Stir with a silicon spatula over low heat until boiling, reduce heat, and simmer

10 minutes, stirring constantly.

Remove from heat, add white chocolate. Mix until smooth

Pour into greased tin 7cm x25cm

refrigerate until set.

Please note: It burns easily so be cautious with the heat and do stir it all the time

Beautiful recipe! Thanks christian girlfriend!! ...( I mean that - I even gave you a point!! rolleyes.gif )

I can't believe I found the perfect fudge recipe in the 'rants and replies' section of Ex-c!! yellow.gif

This is how mine turned out in the pan!!!!!! Wendytwitch.gif

There MUST be a god!!

I read the first part and re read it wondering if you were sincere. Then I read the rest of it. People have said you are sincere but I think out of everyone thats posted here, you have been the least sincere towards me and if I get banned for saying that, so be it.

Per request.

Locked.