Goodbye Jesus

Why mohammedism isn't gonna go away *soon*

nivek

Fuck me to tears...

Work/family safe, however dialuppers may need to go smoke a few while it loads.

Just watch this interview folks.

jebusfuckin'mooseballs.....

kL

:twitch: You gotta be kidding me... they're plainly teaching their children to hate Jews because they are 'apes and dogs'?! What a load of bullshit, I feel like kicking that presentator bitch's teeth in! :vent: What a bunch of borgs...

Fuck me to tears...

kL

Good gawd that was scary...did that little girl actually say that she was boycotting Pepsi products because it is run by Jews?!?!?! WTF is that all about? :shrug:

Good gawd that was scary...did that little girl actually say that she was boycotting Pepsi products because it is run by Jews?!?!?!

Pepsie products are run by Jews? :huh:

*glances down at my beloved Mountain Dew*

I fucking love the Jews man! :58:

Fuck me to tears...

kL

I'm actually currently studying the Islam religion and it's history is really fascinating but that video....my god :twitch: Poor kid. And that lady said everything with a fucking smile. :eek: Sometimes I just can’t comprehend all the shit that goes on in the world. I don't understand this. But what can we do? :shrug:

:eek::twitch:

Chilling.

However, you could almost replace this with any Mike Savage broadcast. Just replace jew with homosexual.

Islam is a scary religion and I didn't think it was possible, but they scare more than these fundies we deal with like that bastard Savage or that human flotsam, Phelperson (Fred Phelps + Pat Roberston).

I hope we can educaute and that reason can take hold and at least liberalise these fundies of all stripes.

In the mind of many Muslims they run everything. Although I'll agree that Jews do have an extraordinary amount of influence over American policy considering they make up something like 1.5% of the U.S. population, yet control 6% on the seats in Congress and 11% of the Senate. Not that I have any problem at all with that since about 90% of them are liberal Democrats. http://www.congress.org/congressorg/direct...me&group=Jewish

In the mind of many Muslims they run everything. Although I'll agree that Jews do have an extraordinary amount of influence over American policy considering they make up something like 1.5% of the U.S. population, yet control 6% on the seats in Congress and 11% of the Senate. Not that I have any problem at all with that since about 90% of them are liberal Democrats. http://www.congress.org/congressorg/direct...me&group=Jewish

Ah, but it's really the religious right that has the influence over policy regarding middle east. They only support Isreal cause they are so hot for armeggedon.

Ah, but it's really the religious right that has the influence over policy regarding middle east. They only support Isreal cause they are so hot for armeggedon.

You got that right. Even most Jews in public office (minus Joe Lieberman) are moderate in attitudes towards Israel, and realize that permenant occupation of Palastinean lands and Iraq are not in anyone's best interest. Unfortunately the right-wing Christian and Mormon fundies that run the U.S. government don't give a damn.

I saw a docu recently that I culled from the web about the many schools (all of them are religious indoctination center) in Pakistan and Iran that teach about Jihad and sacrificing yourself for the message of Allah. Some would seek to portray the middle east as a victim of western politics, and who could argue within certain bounds, but there is no question that there religion and it's infrastructure is what fuels the present concern with terrorism.

I said it when I joined this site, and still do. Fundies have nothing on Muslims!!!!! I am around them everyday and can say that they are some crazy mother fuckers. They are what is truely wrong with religion (or when religion goes wrong).

Ennnnn I'm afraid to download this. Most of the vid I download from this site tend to lock up my computer. It has a serious problem with .wmv's.

Now while I hate fundamentalism of any kind, including Muslim Fundyism... I feel a need to remind people that just like in Christianity, there are fundies and then there are the rest of the Muslims in the world. Just like mainline liberal Christians who ignore that Pat Robertson and evangelicals and some parts of the Bible are part of their faith, the average Muslim ignores what is distasteful in the world and in the Quran and they follow the parts of their religion that means something to them.

That said, Sufis are really really cool. I want to be a Sufi. Not really, but I could dig it as a spiritual path if I were ever convinced God exists.

The typical selective picking of anecdotes to support racism are blatantly obvious in this video.

The presenter tries to show that Jews are all bad by telling the story of a "Jewess" that attempted to poison mohammed.

What she conveniently ignores is that mohammed was hated by hords of Arabs who pursued him across the region attempting to kill him and his followers.

If all Jews can be condemned based on the supposed actions of one Jewish woman, then all Arabs should be equally condemned based on the actions of hundred or thousands of Arabs who tried to kill mohammed.

I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.

Hearing about stuff like this, it makes me realize if there is a great force of evil out there, he would spread corruption through fundyism not by teaching evolution.

My screen froze and I just heard some forein conversation

I couldn’t get it to play right.