Sign in to follow this  
ThePez

Just Saying "hi"

Just a little introductory post. My good friend LifeCycle told me I should share my story and introduce myself. We've been friends since our freshman year of high school, and he's really old so... it's been a long time.

I would share my story but it is not unique in any way other than it is my own.

So... "hi!"

:)

• Like 1

Guest MadameX

LOL

Funny how our friends get older (and fatter) but I, for one, do not change.

Welcome!

Hey, Pez.

Howdy!   Enjoy the site. :)

welcome, Pez. :)

Hey and welcome! It's okay, we've all shared our stories and they've all just been on our own.  I did it because I was confused but also in the future if someone else is as lost as I was, they can read it as I did some other former testimonies before joining (I found them comforting and felt a little less insane).  Not forcing ya, just saying I wouldn't worry about the level of uniqueness! wink.png   Welcome to the site!! biggrin.png

Hello and welcome!  No pressure here - we all have basically the same story except for the parts that make it our own.....but you never know when an experience you've had may help a fellow ex-christian..... feel free to share if/when you are ready.....smile.png

• Like 1

Welcome! LifeCycle's a great person and has been so wonderful to get to know here. I hope you enjoy your time here as well.

That guy!  Haha.  And I'm not old!  NEVER!!!!

Yeah, ThePez and I go back to the early 90's.  Ended up living right next to each other a couple of times even though we both moved at separate times... Which is odd.  Must have been God.  Went to the same youth group for a long time.  Shared the same single-parent situation growing up but I'm not sure we even spoke about that much... It was normal for us I guess.

Welcome aboard, homie!

thanks all, I'm working on my story. I guess I'll put it in a new thread.