Goodbye Jesus

Psychology Of Sublimation

Legion

None of us have the right to be judging other people as "dregs" by virtue of ....

Galien, it's a causal world. People may judge, and there are consequences for it.

Stupid pecking orders cause so much trouble.

I think the freedom of association is paramount. Like it or not, people may do as they choose with their time, including choosing with whom to spend time.

None of us have the right to be judging other people as "dregs" by virtue of ....

Galien, it's a causal world. People may judge, and there are consequences for it.

Stupid pecking orders cause so much trouble.

I think the freedom of association is paramount. Like it or not, people may do as they choose with their time, including choosing with whom to spend time.

The consequences fall on the judged usually. The judgemental could care less. Choosing to spend my time with difficult people has taught me much. Choosing to spend time with the judgers just makes me want to jump off a bridge.

Like lots of sub-cultures, it CAN be its own, self-contained reality.  Everything you need in life can be found there. 

Rank, you seem to have crystalized several ideas for me here. But I'm not sure. Let me bounce some ideas off of you. They're still sort of coalescing, but they seem to be hovering around some ideas about nomads, trade of goods and services, viable populations, and social closure. Let me think a tad more.

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Actually I look forward to reading them.  But it sounds weird to say that I look forward to "reading your thoughts".

Rank, I've not forgotten this. I hope to throw some ideas out there soon.