Goodbye Jesus

Happy Easter. Or How They Stole They Stole The Bunny....

Ross

562304_10151521973955155_571208390_n.jpg

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Ahhh.... celebrating sex.  I knew there had to be some good reason why I always liked easter........  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Damn, I like being a (non-theistic) pagan... dancing, drumming, fertility.. celebrations of LIFE ('cause you know, sex is how it all begins.. No, no, seriously!  lol) Ever wondered why the date changes every year? Because it has to correspond to the spring equinox and the cycles of the moon... that doesn't sound very christian now, does it?

Ishtar is the Queen of Heaven, also called Astarte, Ashtaroth, Isis, Cybele, etc.. and the Teutonic name for her was Ostara, or Eostre, whose symbol was the hare - (Goddess of the Dawn who opened the gates of Valhalla for her consort - the slain SUN God [hahahaha..this theme just keeps coming up, don't it?] ) which is actually where the word "Easter' comes from and why 'services' are held at dawn on Easter. Dyed eggs go back to Egyptian and Mesopotamian times as symbols of fertility and given at the spring equinox... hot cross buns/cakes were offered to the great mother goddess (this one is actually in the Bible), etc..

It's GODDESS worship   (christian idjits)

Here's a link to a whole bunch of neat facts about Easter:  http://www.truthontheweb.org/easter.htm

Guest r3alchild

No wonder I have been super horny today, I thought it was because I was playing lara croft in tomb raider, but it must be because of the sex godess of easter.

' hot cross buns/cakes were offered to the great mother goddess (this one is actually in the Bible), etc..'

Now I could almost worship a god who asked for Hot x Buns instead of asking for the death of their son....Damn, I love those hot x buns!!

36594.jpg

Guest r3alchild

Is it just me saying this, but dont they just make hot cross buns around easter time.

They should be called, hot symbolistic cross bashing buns