Goodbye Jesus

what do you do to sugary sweet christians.

willybilly30

I was walking on Sunday winch is a big mistake.

My cousin says you want a ride its fixing to get cold.

I get in then tha sugar shit begins!

I see you walking all the time ill pick you up anytime.

I will help you in any way I can

Do you go to church?

I said no.

He said well your always welcome at my church we can pick you up we got a bus now.

(I just watched the road hoping to get home and saying yea….yea.)

I hate sugary sweet people especially Christians damn.

You ever met these damn kind of people? So sweet you just want to rip them a new asshole. I don’t know why it bothers me so much but it does.

i wanted to say something like that i wish i was as open and blunt as i am on the forum. someday maybe i will be.

thats ok its ok to be friendly.

the kind of sweet im talking about is treating people like their a stranded puppy with a broke leg or something.

i didnt need anything from my cousin and he was acting like some kind of savior or something.

Yeah, when it is fake sugaryness I can't stand it no matter what brand. But if someone is genuinely nice then it doesn't bother me.

Usually the sugary (fake) sweet people are using that as a mask. It's been my experience that sugary sweet can turn to pinched-face mean in a second if you cross them.

Give me someone who's real any day over someone who's hiding behind a saccharine mask. They're not always smiling from ear to ear, but at least you know where you really stand with them.

the kind of sweet im talking about is treating people like their a stranded puppy with a broke leg or something.

i didnt need anything from my cousin and he was acting like some kind of savior or something.

:twitch:

You need to get "that" look. :glare: You know the look that tells somebody not to 'even think of speaking' of religion to you. Otherwise people will walk all over you. :screams:

I wish I could make my eyes glow red, sprout fangs, and horns sprout from my head then say in a demonic voice fuck your stupid religion and your puny god. Your nice and good attitude makes me sick. :fdevil: yea like that :lmao:

:twitch:

You need to get "that" look. :glare: You know the look that tells somebody not to 'even think of speaking' of religion to you. Otherwise people will walk all over you. :screams:

You need to get "that" look. :glare: You know the look that tells somebody not to 'even think of speaking' of religion to you. Otherwise people will walk all over you.

I agree. "That look" is all important. I have a hard time disguising

how I feel, and for me, "that look" is a cross between "Ew, what

did I just swallow?" and "If I hang around you one second longer,

I'm gonna come down with Type 2 diabetes." They usually move

right along when they see "that look".

I have a problem with the kids at my school trying to tell me about Jesus every time I go to the lunch room for my mid-morning Rice Krispies. Serenity is right about being more agressive online than in real life. Although a lot of people ask my sister why I am such a bitch. Kinda funny, I am not much of a talker, but from what I understand I just give off a mean vibe.

Anyway, I can tolerate the nice Christians who aren't fake. My closest friend when I was living in out of state was a pastor. But the ones that I run into at my school are so fuckin condescending, like I need to be taught something about Jesus that they - with their worldly suburban wisdom - are willing to share. Oh bless me, I am such an idiot, yes please tell me about the dashing of the infants against the rocks.....

In my socs. class on friday we had to read a fictional story about the possibility of gene manipulation in the future. Transferring genes from animals to humans and all that. One of the questions that we had to discuss in groups was whether God condemns such actions, and whether we should allow research that would be considered against God's will. :HUF: I didn't say a word. The whole class knows I am an atheist, and I don't add into conversations about religions because I would only offend everyone - including my Christian teacher. I have been pretty much black-listed in that class as a baby eater.

Anyway this one Christian girl in my group kept asking pointed qeustions about our particular beliefs, and everyone in the group was answering. When it came to my turn I just opened my book and started reading quietly. The rest of the class time was spent trying to drown out the stupidity, but then I hear "ya, because you guys know that AIDS came from a government experiment and they intentionally infected gay people. They won't find a cure - they are making money off of us. Just like cancer, they won't ever find a cure for that neither." And everyone in the group nodded their heads.

Back to the original post, yeah, I can't stand the Cristians who put on a happy show. It is always over-played to hide something.

Back to the original post, yeah, I can't stand the Cristians who put on a happy show. It is always over-played to hide something.

Yeah. It's almost always done to hide some sort of major problem in their life that they don't want anyone else to know about. Some family thing, or maybe their own doubts about the religion, or low self-esteem.

I don't mind it when people are nice genuinely but the fake Mary Sue perfectness gets really annoying.

Yeah. It's almost always done to hide some sort of major problem in their life that they don't want anyone else to know about. Some family thing, or maybe their own doubts about the religion, or low self-esteem.

I don't mind it when people are nice genuinely but the fake Mary Sue perfectness gets really annoying.

They are also ticking time bombs, I suspect. Sugary in public, hell-fire at home. Those poor children / spouses.

The sugary-sweetest people are often the ones with the sharpest teeth.

My general advice around such folks is just watch your back. And don't get attached.

I've never got anyone preaching to me and THEY know that I'm an atheist.

I just go around my business.

Is it my look? Is it my brazeness? Is it my chutzpah?

You bet.

i have tried saying im not interested or i dont want to go to church

its kind of like homer simpson dealing with ned flanders on the simpsons.

too many ned flanders were i live. i should try to debate with them it shure shuts them up on the forum lol.

oh boy my pet troll is back

Silly and Willy,

HAH!

The sugary-sweetest people are often the ones with the sharpest teeth.

My general advice around such folks is just watch your back. And don't get attached.

Don't remind me of that. I once had a very close friend who was a "sugary-sweet" person. Once I told her I left the fold to turned on me like a lion in the cage. She became nastier and nastier tell at the last telephone conversation she called me a terrorist. I don't understand the logic either.. :ugh: Just because I said that I did not like pat robertson and thought his words were a terroristic in nature... :Wendywhatever: Got to love that xtain love right .. :twitch:

Usually the sugary (fake) sweet people are using that as a mask. It's been my experience that sugary sweet can turn to pinched-face mean in a second if you cross them.

Give me someone who's real any day over someone who's hiding behind a saccharine mask. They're not always smiling from ear to ear, but at least you know where you really stand with them.

Oh, ain't it the truth!

My MIL started out sugary sweet, because she thought she could use me to control her son. When I point-blank told her that I wasn't going to tell a grown man what to do, and she ought to lay off me, she got naaaasty.

Nowadays? Well, the last time she talked to Mr. K, she told him that obviously I wasn't giving him his phone messages, because of course they had been trying to call us, and just because it didn't show up on caller ID (which I forget to go through half the time anyway), and there were no voicemail messages, that meant that I was keeping his messages from his loving parents from him.

Mr. K yelled at her, telling her that she was a goddamn liar and how DARE she accuse me of that, and he hung up on her. That was in October. It is now December. He has not spoken to his mother since then, and damned if *I* will ever speak to her again.

Those fangs came out pretty fucking quickly when she realized she wasn't getting what she wanted. The nicey-nicey act complete with passive-aggressive bullshit got her nowhere, so she used those fangs of hers. Mr. K finally heard it, and was NOT impressed.

Thankfully, if she calls my house again, she's not going to like the reception she gets. You don't get to act like an asshole and think that we'll just sweep it all under the rug because a)it's been two months, and b)it's Christmas and we should be the Norman Fucking Rockwell faaaaaaamily portrait SHE wants, and play Happy Families so she can be a complete bitch to us the rest of the year. I don't fucking think so, bitch.