Goodbye Jesus

Preacher's Daughters On Tv

Reprobate

If it isn't just a slow connection, perhaps you should try uploading updates for your browsers.   You could also try downloading a codec pack to see if that helps.   

My browsers update automatically. But this damn site's videos won't play. Guess I'll have to go to YouTube and hope someone uploaded scenes there.

Sorry but I'd rather clean my eyeballs out with toothpicks. Why would we want to watch anything like that? Most of us know exactly how they are with all of the baggage already.

On Tuesday evenings Lifetime has a reality show where they follow three teenage daughters of evangelical pastors and their families.    We get to see the whole sordid mess.   

I am surprised that these families allowed this.  It puts the hypocrisy, dysfunction, and striving for some kind of utopian perfection on display for the world to see.  It also helps explain to me why the time in that I spent in that environment was so bad.  

Warning: this may not be for everyone depending on where you are at in your journey.   Worth checking out in my opinion.   There is also content on lifetimes website .

My browsers update automatically. But this damn site's videos won't play. Guess I'll have to go to YouTube and hope someone uploaded scenes there.

I looked at their site.  Do you have the newest Adobe Flash installed and working (and no blockers)?  YouTube streams Flash and HTML5 so you may not notice if Flash is hosed, blocked (an ad-blocker or other plug-in) or just not installed anymore.  People with iPads and the like will notice since they can't use Flash at all.

mwc

Thanks for posting things.  Growing up a PK (pastor's kid) this will be rather familiar I suspect.  It becomes such a hypocritical mess because there is so much pressure to look perfect from the outside.  I went to a religous boarding school for high school and probably a third or more of the student body were pastor's kids.  The joke was that there were only two types of pastor's kids - the type that go on to become a pastor and the type that become criminals, prostitutes, drug addicts, etc.

Look forward to watching it when I get home from work.