Goodbye Jesus

Hope After Faith

Margee

Fantastic testimony from ex- Pentecostal Preacher, Jerry Dewitt. Fabulous to watch one evening! Enjoy! His new book is called 'Hope after Faith''.

Go get a cup of coffee....well worth the 50 minutes!!

• Like 1

Thanks Margee! :-)

• Like 1

I enojoyed that too Margee.  I thought it was hilarious near the end when he lapsed in to "preacher talk".  Certainly is a skill that preachers must practice!

• Like 1

Great speaker and I am looking forward to his book that will be released on June 25th.   Apparently there are now about 400  non-believing pastors involved in the Clergy Project, a group dedicated to helping pastors that find themselves in a state of non-belief.   Jerry was one of the first members.

This man is absolutely spectacular!! I have listened to him since the day he came 'out of the religious closet'.....Every person who is 'deconverting' from christianity should pay attention to his lectures. He knows what he is talking about. He will make you feel better.

He is going to be the voice for deconversion. I love his style!! He will get the message across because he is so soft, kind, gentle and loving. I think people will at least listen to him. I for one, will be supporting him and his book!!