Goodbye Jesus

What Do You Think Of People At Ex-Christian.net

Guest r3alchild

Guest r3alchild

This is my first poll attempt, it was pretty easy to set up. I had to edit it half a dozen times to get it right, now I will reward myself with a coke.

Actually, the only asshole here is me. LOL

If jesus approves the people, so do I!!!    I love Ex-c!!

e35e54.jpg

• Like 2

Guest r3alchild

If jesus approves the people, so do I!!! yellow.gif I love Ex-c!!

e35e54.jpg

And to think thats how he looked just after the crucifixion, what a guy!

No i'm the asshole!

Sorry but I said it first so that makes me asshole number 1. But then you could argue that since you began this topic, you're number 1. But then I can refute that with.. and then you can come back with...and then..and then... LOL

Oh dear, I sense a debate starting over such a very simple topic. LOL

Guest r3alchild

No i'm the asshole!

Sorry but I said it first so that makes me asshole number 1. But then you could argue that since you began this topic, you're number 1. But then I can refute that with.. and then you can come back with...and then..and then... LOL

Oh dear, I sense a debate starting over such a very simple topic. LOL

Lol

Didn't you get the memo?

We're all assholes tongue.png

(edit: How do I just give a link to the youtube video instead of having the video inserted in? I do not want to lose my posting privileges for copyright infringement. Or am I fine?)

• Like 1

Actually, I would say BO is asshole number 1.   

;)

• Like 2

Guest Babylonian Dream

I picked "they all have assholes". O wait....

Nah, I picked most of ya'll are awesome! Except for a few of you. *looks around the forum and behind people*

Guest r3alchild

Didn't you get the memo?

(edit: How do I just give a link to the youtube video instead of having the video inserted in? I do not want to lose my posting privileges for copyright infringement. Or am I fine?)

Ah spaceballs, good memories of a simple time.
  • Like 1

Almost everyone on here is awesome. There are a few that lack common human decency and care only about themselves. They know who they are.

• Like 2

True. Just kidding. :-)

Actually, I would say BO is asshole number 1.   

wink.png

Maybe we could have an Asshole Pageant here at Ex-c. :-)

Didn't you get the memo?

Ah spaceballs, good memories of a simple time.

The part where little Darthie (my name for Rick Moranis' character) comes down the plank from the spacecraft and one of the guards gives a nazi salute and exclaims a German word is a freaking classic. Mel Brooks is notorious for doing the nazi shtick. LOL

True. Just kidding. :-)

Well you are very lucky you had a period between true and just kidding or else I would've gotten you on a self refuting fallacy.

signed, he who is still engaged in one of those worthless/crappy debates elsewhere. LOL

To those who recognize their asshole-ness: Acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery. :)

• Like 3

To those who recognize their asshole-ness: Acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery. smile.png

The 12 Steps of Assholism of Ex-c......

Step 1. I admitted that I was a complete asshole and my life has become totally unmanageable because of my big mouth on Ex-c.

Step 2. Came to believe that an Ex-c, 'non-asshole' member could restore me to sanity.

Step 3. Made a decision to  turn my life over to the care of the 'non-asshole's' on Ex-c.

Step 4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of myself as an asshole.

Step 5. Admitted to all the 'non-asshole' members on Ex-c, and to myself, the exact nature of my assholism.

Step 6. Was entirely ready to have the 'non-assholes' on Ex-c remove all these defects of character.

Step 7.  Humbly asked the 'non-assholes on Ex-c to  help me remove my shortcomings as a recovering asshole and to forgive me.

Step 8. Made a list of all the 'non-asshole' members of Ex-c I had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all, before calling them assholes again.

Step 9. Made direct amends to the 'non-assholes' on Ex-c, wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them again by calling them an asshole.

Step 10. Continued to take personal inventory of my assholism and when I was  acting like an asshole, promptly admitted it.

Step 11. Sought help through the 'non assholes' of Ex-c,  to improve my conscious contact with my assholism , asking only for their knowledge of how to defeat assholism and to give me the power to carry that out.

Step 12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, I tried to carry this message to other assholes on Ex-c and to practice my new

'non assholism'  in all my affairs on Ex-c.

yellow.gif

• Like 5

yellow.gif

That covers the assholes, now what about the bitches? :)

yellow.gif

That covers the assholes, now what about the bitches? :)

Let's keep this gender-neutral.

Gender neutral? You gotta be kidding, I take shots at everyone. :)

They're all OK except (insert name of personal nemesis here) and he/she is a douche.

• Like 1

Overall, we are not a monolithic group.  We are all individuals with our own views on many things and on many topics we disagree among ourselves (as I would expect).  Sometimes those disagreements seem to get rather heated which leads to accusations of what Margee so cleverly called, "assholism." 

I choose not to form an opinion based on those varied issues and how we interact with each other while addressing them.  Rather, my opinion is based on what I see as the core mission of ExC.  That mission is to provide comfort, understanding, help, and a sympathetic ear to the newly deconverted (and the not so newly deconverted).  On that one issue, we do seem to be monolithic and on that issue I say that people on here are awesome!

• Like 2