Goodbye Jesus

Interesting, The Daniel Wars are over

BuddhistCommunist

Have you all noticed that after Daniel left, people have been alot less hostile. Christians seem more open minded now. And new members to the sight seem more willing to learn the truth. Is it possible that our hard work and fighting has paid off, does this mean our site has an actual good reputation somewhere now. After the Daniel Wars it seems that we are all stronger and more fit to fight the christian menace. Good Job everybody. Mabey now we can truly help others.

Peace,

BC

:wave: Hi BC!

I see no reason for this site to have nothing but an exceptional reputation! :)

However, I don't see the retailitation against 'Christians' so much as I do a lack of complacency towards those that participate here with an elitist position of having the absolute truth, refuse to acknowledge ANY reason, refuse to interact, and/or assert condemnation of those that don't believe just as them. Now... it seems this site lets the chips fall where they may in other regards. :shrug:

Well it may seem that i have a serious grudge against christians, well your right. Even my Buddhism doesn't make it easy to forget a grudge. I don't want anyone on the path I used to be. I recieved so much suffering, and I see so much more of it in others.

Well it may seem that i have a serious grudge against christians, well your right. Even my Buddhism doesn't make it easy to forget a grudge. I don't want anyone on the path I used to be. I recieved so much suffering, and I see so much more of it in others.

:) BC, I still see you as protecting values you have, rather than persecuting a label. :shrug:

**sigh** even after the attention desirer is gone he still receives attention.

You talkin about Daniel, or Jesus?

Oh come on. In the end, he made himself look like a total ass. He couldn't argue anything, and best of all, his shitty performance remains on record here as long as the forum doesn't crash or get lost or... eh, I better not jinx it.

Not all Christians are idiots, and they know when one of their own has done particularly badly. If you know any Christians, just have them listen to the Gastrich/Barker interview, and watch their faces. You'll see what I mean.

Oh come on. In the end, he made himself look like a total ass. He couldn't argue anything, and best of all, his shitty performance remains on record here as long as the forum doesn't crash or get lost or... eh, I better not jinx it.

Not all Christians are idiots, and they know when one of their own has done particularly badly. If you know any Christians, just have them listen to the Gastrich/Barker interview, and watch their faces. You'll see what I mean.

:grin: ... Now I have to ask.... What is the "Gastrich/Barker interview"???? :lol:

I'm waiting on pins and needles :close:

It's only the most pee-in-your-pants funny exchange in all of the history of atheist/Christian debates. Dan Barker is an atheist author, former Christian pastor, and co-president of the Freedom From Religion Foundation. Jason Gastrich is a bumbling Christian apologist. A meeting of the minds this ain't. Gastrich gets clobbered from beginning to end, even going as far as to witlessly set himself up on numerous occasions.

http://exchristian.net/dan_jason.mp3

To be fair, though, Jason is certainly not the best that Christianity has to offer, and even most Christians try to distance themselves from the guy.

To be fair, though, Jason is certainly not the best that Christianity has to offer, and even most Christians try to distance themselves from the guy.

He may not be the best, but he's certainly one of the funniest...

Daniel was pretty funny too. You know who else is extremely funny? Txviper! He's been really setting himself up for the fall in the last couple of replies he left. He's been pulling a Gastrich. Big time!

Daniel was pretty funny too. You know who else is extremely funny? Txviper! He's been really setting himself up for the fall in the last couple of replies he left. He's been pulling a Gastrich. Big time!

That makes me wonder... Is he stupid by nature or does he have to work at it?

That makes me wonder... Is he stupid by nature or does he have to work at it?

Both

And I wasn't trying to give him attention SN, I was the one who challenged him and he ran off talking about the moderators were watching him. All I'm saying is that things are more peaceful now.

**sigh** even after the attention desirer is gone he still receives attention.

You talkin about Daniel, or Jesus?

I thought they were one in the same. :shrug:

:HaHa:

It's only the most pee-in-your-pants funny exchange in all of the history of atheist/Christian debates. Dan Barker is an atheist author, former Christian pastor, and co-president of the Freedom From Religion Foundation. Jason Gastrich is a bumbling Christian apologist. A meeting of the minds this ain't. Gastrich gets clobbered from beginning to end, even going as far as to witlessly set himself up on numerous occasions.

http://exchristian.net/dan_jason.mp3

Thanks Mr. Neil....

I will listen to the interview next time I'm home alone and can focus on it :grin:

people were helping while daniel was here lol. i liked this site then and like it even more now. the ongly thing i see changed is no more fights with daniel. daniel isnt gone tho i seen him online one night. hes being a little spy or moderated still.

Have you all noticed that after Daniel left, people have been alot less hostile. Christians seem more open minded now. And new members to the sight seem more willing to learn the truth. Is it possible that our hard work and fighting has paid off, does this mean our site has an actual good reputation somewhere now. After the Daniel Wars it seems that we are all stronger and more fit to fight the christian menace. Good Job everybody. Mabey now we can truly help others.

Peace,

BC

What I'm seeing since the little boy has been silenced (since I doubt he has the capability to do this of his own accord), is that a lot more issues of real substance are being fleshed out. With him here, he became a symbol of our antipathy at fundamentalism. He derailed everything by his mere presence in a thread. I applaud his absence from this community. If he is to ever come back, I would wish there were a way to have him pinned into only one thread where he could post. That way, if anyway felt a need to pound on him, they could jump in there and have at him. As it stands, it’s a much more rational environment without his antics.

:grin: ... Now I have to ask.... What is the "Gastrich/Barker interview"???? :lol:

I'm waiting on pins and needles :close:

Gastrich/Krueger Interview

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1803165448

Round 2 is great cause it covers a lot of historical evidence and they compare the quran with the bible. Really a must hear for all.

Plus at the end Doug asked a great question when Gastrich started to do good old catholic bashing.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=51303201614