Goodbye Jesus

Would You Ever Submit And Worship God

OrdinaryClay

Why would polytheism seem more rational to you?

Why is monotheism rational to you?  Answer without reference to the Bible.

I have answered. Everyone here struts around acting like they were former "apologists" and Bible "experts" so they must know the Christian arguments by heart.

Please don't deflect the question. We all know the elephant in the room is that polytheism is treated with kid gloves on this site. Endless rants are given about "evidence" yet polytheism is openly embraced here. As I said, it seems evidence is a red herring and the true goal is simply anti Christianity in any and all forms.

Please be specific about WHO openly embraces polytheism here. I personally find all organized religion and idol worship as utter tripe. I smh in silent incredulous abandon when I read posts in the Spirituality forum. Which is why I don't participate in there. I am anti ALL deities. Thanks.

• Like 2

This whole thread should be deleted. OP won't even have the courtesy to define WHICH version of God he is referring to so that one can give a proper answer. IT DOES MATTER which one he is referring to and what conditions. None of that is being answered and he simply wants to discount every answer he gets without opening with a valid scenario.

• Super Moderator

This whole thread should be deleted. OP won't even have the courtesy to define WHICH version of God he is referring to so that one can give a proper answer. IT DOES MATTER which one he is referring to and what conditions. None of that is being answered and he simply wants to discount every answer he gets without opening with a valid scenario.

Agree.