Goodbye Jesus

O Christmas Tree

Guest peebumble

Do you cut down a tree for xmas? Shame on you!

http://www.jabberwockee.com/archives/2005/...tmas_tree_1.php

Okay, I admit I am in a really bad mood anyway, so no one take this personally, but...

Yes trees are beautiful, and I'm still going to kill one and bring it in the house, well, actaully just like the chicken I eat I'll have someone else kill it and clean it up for me. Shame??? BITE ME! I gave up shame when I left the church and I ain't goin' back. "Trees are beautiful don't kill them" soooooooooooooo trees are better now then carrots? or onions, or snow peas?? I think snow peas are beautiful should I give up eating them??? This is why I don't like vegens either. You want to be one great BE ONE, but don't freakin preach at me. All you are doing is saying one form of life is better then another and should not be killed so I can eat it, THAT'S IT, that is ALL you are doing. Something has to die for you to live, be it a peanut or a chicken. Yes, I know I'm not going to eat the tree, but it might make me smile which believe me everyone here would be glad for at this point.

All you tree fundies that think I should believe exactly as you do, cuz you are so obviously correct and I am just totally mistaken, and try to shame me into behaving as you wish can just go hug a tree. BITE ME!

Trees are renewable. Fuck the trees. Not literally, though. That just hurts. Besides, that's what deer are for.

But anyway, I don't put up a tree, 'cuz I don't really care much about xmas/chanukkah/kwanza/winter solstice/etc.

With Christmas tree permit and axe in hand, we would trudge through the snow searching for a tree that would inspire us with Christmas cheer. When we found the worthy tree, we would stand admiring the symmetry, the subtle taper of branches, the rich shades of green and browns, imagining how it would look in our living room all covered with lights and tinsel and sparkling ornaments. And then we would cut the goddamn thing down and drag it to our car.
:lmao:

My tree is a fake and it represents my eternal commitment to openmindedness toward religion. If there is a God, I know that one day he will make my tree into a real tree.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

:lmao:

Oh but wait the next post reads:

A fake tree is the perfect way to represent a fake god.

:lmao::lmao: TEARS :lmao::lmao:

But really folks: we prefer our fake ass Xmas tree. I just have the needles in the carpet. It is just a god damn mess.

By the way, welcome to the boards Peebumble.