Goodbye Jesus

What If Tarot Is Real?

OrdinaryClay

So you are saying you were brain dead? You are being vague about what you consider death. If your blood was not oxygenated your brain would have been damaged. I think all you are saying is that you were on the verge of death and they resuscitated you.

BTW - I do agree some people claim they experience NDEs when near death, hence the term Near Death Experience.

Yes, my brain and entire respiratory system shut down. It takes a few minutes for the brain to become damaged even in that situation for the exact same reason you don't drown immediately when you dunk your head underwater.

Forgive me if you already covered this somewhere in the first 15 pages but what was that like?  Did you get any kind of a dream or such out of the event?

I did, and nope. No dreams or anything, I was just gone. That's hard to explain really, I remember a brief second or two darkness just before I 'shut down', and then another second or two of total darkness again right before the world faded back in. My hearing came back first then my eyes did. Both came back quickly but gradually, being blurry and muddy before clearing up.

A friend of mine committed a passive suicide and had pretty much the same experience. She's still a Christian and attends her services at a Lutheran church, but she definitely had honesty in her voice when she said it was not what she expected and weird. That there was just nothing but blackness. 

To the topic, I don't know if Tarot is real. I really doubt it. Suuuuper skeptical.  But, you know, this does remind me of the one and only time I ever got dragged into a psychic's tent at a state fair.  The girl was a teenager and she did actually know the next time I'd be with a man (at least the month that particular year). Is that odd or just like coincidence? She also knew I was depressed even though I was actually pretty happy that day. It was really creepy. I kind of don't want to doubt her, though, since she said I'd live for a long time and never have any serious health concerns. I'm just a sucker, aren't I? LOL!