Goodbye Jesus

The Pill Kills (.com)

Tzarza

I don't know if there is a correct section for this, but has anyone seen this website? I stumbled upon it in the comments section of the article about the Christian couple in PA that killed their SECOND CHILD with prayer and refusing to go to a doctor. 

How do we educate the crazy? 

thepillkills.com

I browsed the site a little bit... "besides, sex outside of marriage is seriously wrong."

"...tiny little babies...."

Wendywhatever.gif

Well, there are side effects to every type of drug that gets put out there and the pill is no exception, you can see the list of side effects when you go to buy it. however, it is up to the individual to take the risk with any prescription and no one else should ban it because they disagree. 

As far as I can work out, it is based in Catholic doctrine.  AND they confuse dep provera patches with the pill.

Their little anecdotes about ä woman in ....."are laughable.  Wikipedia states that 100 million women take the combined hormone oral contraceptive.  So, a woman here and a woman there - is that the best they can come up with?  Would not meet the test for statistical significance I suspect.

I don't know if there is a correct section for this, but has anyone seen this website? I stumbled upon it in the comments section of the article about the Christian couple in PA that killed their SECOND CHILD with prayer and refusing to go to a doctor. 

How do we educate the crazy? 

thepillkills.com

Most would say with logic and evidence. However making up other bullshit is easier.

Its easier to convince a christian that you talked to a invisible no existing being (like jesus) then to convince them that snakes dont talk.

Mix up some actual facts with some bullshit and trow in some biblical phrases.zDuivel7.gif

You can't educate people who don't have brains. The grey matter's long rotted out on religion.

• Like 1