Goodbye Jesus

It's Not A Black Hole...

LifeCycle

You gotta see this!  Go to around 2:30 in the video for the good stuff... It does have subtitles so be sure to enable them.  You may think you're observing a black-hole.  You're not...  After a scientist observed this he locked himself in his office for 3 weeks to make sense out of what they observed...

What you observed was not a black hole... It was the end the material and the beginning of the immaterial.  Essentially, what is invisible to us because it's made of nothing.  But you're looking at it.  A glimpse into the immaterial.  But check this out... It affects the material.  That's probably the biggest conclusion drawn from this experiment.  It's definitely worth of a WTF! 

• Like 1

Fascinating. The formation of DNA like strands, mini-galaxies, these experiments are monumental to understanding our universe.

Thanks for posting.

These are called "dusty plasma's", basically contaminant ions suspended within a plasma form crystaline structures and have complex internal dynamics because of there interactions through the electromagnetic force.  They have properties of both fluids and crystals.  How you are interjecting the immaterial LC, is baffling to me.  These are VERY material substance interacting primarily through a single fundamental force, electromagnatism.  They may show behavior similar to a blackhole but smaller and with less material due to the magnitude of the force. 

These are called "dusty plasma's", basically contaminant ions suspended within a plasma form crystaline structures and have complex internal dynamics because of there interactions through the electromagnetic force.  They have properties of both fluids and crystals.  How you are interjecting the immaterial LC, is baffling to me.  These are VERY material substance interacting primarily through a single fundamental force, electromagnatism.  They may show behavior similar to a blackhole but smaller and with less material due to the magnitude of the force. 

Well, it was what was stated on the link I initially read which is now not there. sad.png

I thought it fascinating but I'm going to look for more.

EDIT: I was wondering WTF nobody was responding to this.  Makes sense.