Goodbye Jesus

Help/boyfriend/how Is This Not Clear?

Falloutdude

http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/1d4mbq/life_threathate_crime_against_me_for_being/

Ok, so this one guy said get off the drugs while posting, but I wasn't even high at the time, calling my work incoherent, what's funny is it was completely readable, by anyone....I think he's just being a dick. Plus, I'm like a top writer in my class, and one of the most promising students for a career in Science, and that's not just my thoughts, everyone I talk to about my personal philosophy is "mindfucked", aka their minds = blown. Anyways, gotta study for a test....Tell me what you all think, that includes all those who have been avoiding me on the forums for the last few months. ;)

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I think you sound anxious, paranoid, a little ramble-ly in that post, and I think you should take the advice of bipolar_sky_fairy.   Weed tends to make us that way even when sober if we smoke it too much.  :)   Good luck with the living situation and with college.   What is your area of study?

• Like 1

The only thing I noticed about your post was that it was hard to read because it was not split in to paragraphs. 

If you need to create a fresh paragraph in a post without finishing the post, you use the "shift" key at the same time as the return key. It is called a "soft return". 

Paragraphs that are about 4 or 5 lines long and start with a really clear focus sentence make it easy to follow where you are going with the story (btw, this works for essays too!)

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. I didn't organized it because it's a personal posts, I think it's annoying people are so anal about things like that. It's obviously not some sort of fucking essay for school or something, I'm pouring out my soul for God's sake... I was more concerned about the advice in regards to the Police though.

Death threats are misdemeanors. A dime a dozen. Cops generally dont take them that serious because it is so common. Assault and/or Battery is a notch higher in importance and can land people in jail.

• Like 1

Death threats are misdemeanors. A dime a dozen. Cops generally dont take them that serious because it is so common. Assault and/or Battery is a notch higher in importance and can land people in jail.

It'd be assault most likely, but how hard could it be to get a restraining order? Especially since this has happened before, and he consistently screams profanities and flips me off whenever he see me (real mature, right?). He's just a fucking psychopath; the only reason they are behind him is because he pays rent and I insulted religion....

Wow, that truly was almost unreadable. I'm glad you're able to pull your thoughts together well enough to write essays in college, but your personal communication skills could use some work. To begin with, it's unclear whether you have to be in the same vicinity as this person, either because you live together or have class together, or whether you continue choosing to be in the same vicinity even though it's not strictly necessary.

If it's the first, you should notify people with a vested interest in keeping the environment peaceful as to what's going on - the landlord or a college counselor/adviser, and you should do whatever it takes to extricate yourself from situations where you would have to encounter each other.

But it kind of sounds like you're putting yourself in the situation by continuing to try to have conversations with the person or to show up in the same places you know he's going to be. In that case, just stop.

• Like 1

I guess I see structure as uncessesary, even pretentious, in an informal setting. If you can derive what you need to, the density shouldn't matter much. I am stopping....now...I was talking about the COPS and running into them at the drag show (there's no way in hell I'm stopping, I'd go to jail first).

I put myself back in the situation because I loved him, and thought we could reconcile, I no longer do, at least I do not see it as a worthy endeavor.

Mate you don't understand the difference between safe and unsafe people. Takes a good 2 years or more to get to know a person. You hand your heart to people who smile at you twice. Just because a person says ANYTHING, doesn't mean they mean it, or it means anything to them whatsoever.

As a devotee of the same stupid behaviour for decades, get the fuck over it before you get badly hurt.