Goodbye Jesus

God Must Not Like Choirs

Ellwood

It was only a matter of time before one of us posted this link I guess.   My sincere regards for the injured.   But gawd must not care about folks in his choirs.   Guess we have to add them to the same list as amputees.   

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/29/us/new-mexico-church-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Some parishioners told the station he was yelling, "Fake preacher."

Well that's one thing in favor of the nutjob... though yeah, sad to hear that he wounded people.

Dear God: Why is there so much violence in church? -A Concerned Parishioner

Dear Concerned Parishioner: I'm not allowed in...oh...wait a sec....never mind. -God

• Like 2

Dear God: Why is there so much violence in church? -A Concerned Parishioner

Dear Concerned Parishioner: I'm not allowed in...oh...wait a sec....never mind. -God

Nice, but I would have thought the response would be "Dear Concerned Parishioner: I am just testing your faith and everyone else's faith by letting a madman attack you, now DO NOT QUESTION ME!!!!1" lol.

Dear God: Why did you allow this attack in Your house?  Couldn't you have stopped this madman?

Dear Concerned Parishioner: I didn't allow him to kill you.  I thought that would be enough.  Don't be such a baby.  Now get down on your knees and thank me!

Dear God: Why did you allow this attack in Your house?  Couldn't you have stopped this madman?

Dear Concerned Parishioner: I didn't allow him to kill you.  I thought that would be enough.  Don't be such a baby.  Now get down on your knees and thank me!

This isn't too far off. I read an article that my former pastor wrote after the Newtown shooting where he basically said that what people should be asking is not why God would allow such a thing to happen, but rather why it doesn't happen more often given how depraved people are. He said it was because of God's grace that it doesn't happen with much greater frequency. Praise be to Him from whom all blessings flow. Hallelujah!

Thing is, I know for a fact that if my former pastor could've done anything at all in his power to stop that madman from killing those children he would have. Which leads me to conclude this: my former pastor is a better person than his god.

Some parishioners told the station he was yelling, "Fake preacher."

Well that's one thing in favor of the nutjob... though yeah, sad to hear that he wounded

people.

Apparently he said the church people were working with the devil.