Goodbye Jesus

The After Lie

Guest r3alchild

Guest r3alchild

Have you ever been told that when people die, they can see what you are doing from the after life? Have you ever been told that god, angels & demons know everything you do? Why is it that god cares so much for our free will but he does not give a shit about our privacy.

I see any invasion of my privacy to be counter productive to my free will and a violation of it. But I guess god left our privacy out and allows the whole spiritual community to eye ball us while we work, eat, sleep, shit, fuck and everything inbetween.

• Like 1

[snip]

I really hate it sometimes when I talk.

Have you ever been told that when people die, they can see what you are doing from the after life? Have you ever been told that god, angels & demons know everything you do? Why is it that god cares so much for our free will but he does not give a shit about our privacy.

I see any invasion of my privacy to be counter productive to my free will and a violation of it. But I guess god left our privacy out and allows the whole spiritual community to eye ball us while we work, eat, sleep, shit, fuck and everything inbetween.

What others believe is often comical.

I'm not that important.  Indeed, I might be glad if someone invaded my privacy.

God is a voyeur zDuivel7.gif

Guest r3alchild

God is a voyeur zDuivel7.gif
Yes he is.