Goodbye Jesus

Do You Think

Guest r3alchild

Guest r3alchild

Do you think that maybe all we see is it, I mean how can any religion or spirituality claim to know anything more than what the evidence shows.

Who are you going to believe? "God" or your lying eyes?

• Like 1

I think the next time the annoying door-to-door missionaries knock I'm going to tell them that I am the creator of the universe.  

"Yes, I am God.  It's always nice to meet a fan." 

"As I say in My word, My ways are above man's ways."

"Wait, are you using your free will to be an atheist?  It was My will that you believe in Me."

"You have read My word.  Do not put your lord, Me, to the test."

"Where is your faith?  Repent from your atheism before it is too late."

"This is the kind of rejection that motivated Me to create hell in the first place."

"I died for you so that I could forgive you and this is the kind of thanks I get?"

"Well then, I'll see you on Judgement Day."

Do you think that maybe all we see is it, I mean how can any religion or spirituality claim to know anything more than what the evidence shows.

Yep. If it turns out some god is going to hold me accountable after I die, then screw him. If he couldn't bother making his presence and intentions known beyond a doubt while I was alive, then he truly is a bastard god if he's going to condemn me for it afterwards. Why would I want to serve such a deceptive god.

I will always admit there are things we cannot see or comprehend because our senses and spectrum of awareness is rather limited, but would anything unseen qualify as a deity or even quantify as supernatural? Not in my book. Just something else I don't understand that is alien to me. That's it.