Goodbye Jesus

Tulpa

greylight

I was reading about Tulpas which wikipedia describes as

Tulpa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པWylie: sprul-pa; Sanskrit: निर्मित nirmita[1] and निर्माण nirmāṇa;[2] "to build" or "to construct") is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through sheer discipline alone. It is a materialized thought that has taken physical form and is usually regarded as synonymous to a thoughtform.[3]

I noticed that there is an online community of people who practice this, but then believe that the Tulpa is separate from their own thoughts and psychology. Like, they literally created a being from their thoughts. And this isn't even the oddest thing I've seen on the internet (fiction-kin come to mind). I just wonder what kind of psychology goes on behind these thought processes. The more I think about it the more wieirded out I got.... are these beliefs really that different from Xianity? I "heard" the holy spirit talk to me, it seemed to have a personality, but it was really my own manifestations of thought... I created my own Tupla too ahahaha.. I guess a better description for these would be "vivid imaginary friend".

It's all fun!  I have a tulpa!! Wendytwitch.gif GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif happydance.gif

Yes, Margee always looks to get advice from her 'higher self'!!! It's all a fun game.. just makes life more interesting. You can do whatever you want with your imagination!! It must not hurt anyone...that is always my rule.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Strange there isn't any record of anyone who actually "thought" something into existence. Oh, I forgot. Magical claims don't need to be real to be real.

hmmm.... I see it (it=the power of visualization) as the ability to imagine something.. visualize it and then open yourself to it coming into your life.(you know - seeing opportunity, inventing something, working to make something happen... physical reality stuff) But it seems the prevailing idea here is more like a Star Trek replicator idea   hahahahahahahahaha.... no.

Or Harry Potter's wand?.. one of the two.

hahahahahaha.... no.

Your tulpa is only real to your mind; this isn't anything magical. From what I read on this, you are creating a hallucination. If you work hard enough you can make anything real to yourself.

In a way it is real, in your own mind.  The people who visualize these things know they are using their imagination.

Sounds like some schizophrenic shiz-ite. 

One word:  Slenderman.

One word:  Slenderman.

hahahaha!  biggrin.png