Goodbye Jesus

The Obligatory Forum Video Game Thread.

ContraBardus

Ubisoft has been hacked recently. So, if you haven't gotten an E-mail from them and have a Uplay account, it's a good idea to update your password. It's also a good idea to update any similar passwords if you're crazy/dumb enough to be using the same one for several things. If you do, go ahead and change them, even if you don't have a Uplay account, because that's fucking stupid.

We recently found that one of our Web sites was exploited to gain unauthorized access to some of our online systems. We instantly took steps to close off this access, to begin a thorough investigation with relevant authorities, internal and external security experts, and to start restoring the integrity of any compromised systems.

During this process, we learned that data were illegally accessed from our account database, including user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords. No personal payment information is stored with Ubisoft, meaning debit/credit card information was safe from this intrusion. Out of an abundance of caution, we are recommending all our users change their passwords. We sincerely apologize to them for any inconvenience. Additional information is available here.

Ubisoft's security teams are constantly exploring all available means to expand and strengthen our security measures against such criminal activities in order to better protect our customers.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Password protip:

password_strength.png

Now you can no longer claim that remembering multiple passwords is 'too hard'.

Seriously, change that shit. If it's that much trouble, write them down when you make them. Have a special notebook full of company names, email addresses, and false web accounts with random gibberish. Then use several select pages that are for passwords. Even better if they are in different places throughout the notebook. You'll know what to look for, and to anyone else it's a fake outdated mess.

Chrono Cross. 

Oh dude...that is on my top ten list of best games ever. It may even be for nostalgic reasons now, but damn that game really stuck with me. I played through the original Chrono Trigger and then finally CC when it came out. Great game, great story, and great characters. I never really cared for Final Fantasy, other than IX, for some reason. In regards to characters I haven't cared so much about the characters in a game other than the ones in CC and the Mass Effect series. 

CC reminds me of Knights of the Old Republic released in '03 by BioWare. Great story, great game, great characters. Good sequel....and then...nothing. 

Ubisoft has been hacked recently. So, if you haven't gotten an E-mail from them and have a Uplay account, it's a good idea to update your password. It's also a good idea to update any similar passwords if you're crazy/dumb enough to be using the same one for several things. If you do, go ahead and change them, even if you don't have a Uplay account, because that's fucking stupid.

We recently found that one of our Web sites was exploited to gain unauthorized access to some of our online systems. We instantly took steps to close off this access, to begin a thorough investigation with relevant authorities, internal and external security experts, and to start restoring the integrity of any compromised systems.

During this process, we learned that data were illegally accessed from our account database, including user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords. No personal payment information is stored with Ubisoft, meaning debit/credit card information was safe from this intrusion. Out of an abundance of caution, we are recommending all our users change their passwords. We sincerely apologize to them for any inconvenience. Additional information is available here.

Ubisoft's security teams are constantly exploring all available means to expand and strengthen our security measures against such criminal activities in order to better protect our customers.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Password protip:

Now you can no longer claim that remembering multiple passwords is 'too hard'.

Seriously, change that shit. If it's that much trouble, write them down when you make them. Have a special notebook full of company names, email addresses, and false web accounts with random gibberish. Then use several select pages that are for passwords. Even better if they are in different places throughout the notebook. You'll know what to look for, and to anyone else it's a fake outdated mess.

I'd like to add to this, while we're on the subject of passphrase security. Instead of writing down your passwords in a notebook that can get stolen or snooped on, and takes time to flip through, get a LastPass account. It stores your passwords in the cloud, so you only need to remember one master password that only you know. As long as it's a secure password, like the xkcd comic says, you're secure. And you can set it up to automatically log in or fill in forms for you.

http://lifehacker.com/5879117/how-to-build-a-nearly-hack%20proof-password-system-with-lastpass-and-a-thumb-drive

And here's an article for turning a USB drive into a key for accessing passwords. I don't have a premium account, so I can't say anything about how this works, but anyone who does can check it out.

I'd like to add to this, while we're on the subject of passphrase security. Instead of writing down your passwords in a notebook that can get stolen or snooped on, and takes time to flip through, get a LastPass account. It stores your passwords in the cloud, so you only need to remember one master password that only you know. As long as it's a secure password, like the xkcd comic says, you're secure. And you can set it up to automatically log in or fill in forms for you.

http://lifehacker.com/5879117/how-to-build-a-nearly-hack%20proof-password-system-with-lastpass-and-a-thumb-drive

And here's an article for turning a USB drive into a key for accessing passwords. I don't have a premium account, so I can't say anything about how this works, but anyone who does can check it out.

Well, I don't recommend a USB key or cloud solution. The cloud thing is more secure and reliable than a USB or SD card, but still not recommended. Digital data gets corrupted and destroyed much easier than physical medium. A USB drive can fail, and then what? Cloud information can be corrupted or not sync properly, losing data permanently.

Both methods are prone to error, interruption, and are simply not nearly as reliable as having it jotted down somewhere. Like I said, my PW notebook looks like a complete mess of gaming notes, web addresses, lost and expired accounts, and is just a confusing mess to anyone but me. It's full of long lost accounts, passwords that haven't worked in years, various web addresses for sites that haven't been up in years, and old email addresses that have long since been canceled. Yeah, there is some stuff that still works in there, but the account information is never on the same page as the passwords. Only I know how to navigate it and figure out what password goes with which account.

The truth of the matter is that you are more likely to have digital data stolen or destroyed than you are to have a notebook stolen or destroyed. Yeah, it's possible, but a lot less likely. Notebooks are more durable, and most thieves won't look for something that's not around the computer. I never leave it sitting around a desk. Mine is stuck in with several books, comics, binders, and other notepads on a shelf. I only take it out to reference it or take notes down, and put it right back when I'm done. It's not likely that someone who is going to carry off my television will bother with it.

Yeah, you can hide a USB drive, but they have a limited lifespan, are prone to breaking, getting lost, and corruption. It's really not a great idea to use digital medium for this sort of thing.

I've got nothing against USB as storage or Cloud storage either, but only with things I have backed up elsewhere or can easily replace. I have stuff that's stored that way, but not passwords or important information. Passwords are less secure that way, less because they might be stolen, and more because of issues with the medium being reliable for storing data without losing or corrupting it over time. Though I would say you are still more likely to have a USB drive stolen or have a cloud storage account hacked into than you are to have a ratty looking notebook full of doodles, and assorted other nonsensical stuff stolen.

Sooner or later, something happens to digital media, water, getting crushed, access errors, a power outage interrupting an important transfer, corruption, something always happens. A notebook can last your entire life. I've still got notebooks from when I was in grade school. I do not have any electronic storage medium from more than five years ago. [i do have some DVDs older than that, but I don't recommend that either because they aren't durable enough to be reliable for storing important information that you'll use very often. They are great for storing stuff to be used infrequently and tucked away, but for something to be used as often as a password key, not so much. Also, one of the things thieves would look for around a computer.]

A notebook of some kind with encryption or filled with a lot of unrelated nonsense is the best and most secure way to store such data. I really just can't recommend a digital solution at this point.

The cloud thing might be more viable in a few years or so, but right now I don't think the technology is stable enough for really important data just yet. A USB drive is just too prone to accident and getting misplaced to recommend it as anything but a temporary key. Maybe you might use solutions like these if you have an emergency backup copy actually written down or printed out somewhere that's tucked away, but I would not rely on either as a solution just on its own. Too risky because electronic storage just isn't reliable enough right now.

Weird.. FF7 was my favorite...(though there are parts they could redo for the decade - and yes it was weird - but the characters were great) I've played 10 about 4 times, just playing XII again... the only thing I don't like in FF is you get to a certain point where levelling up is just, annoying. Haven't got the others yet and have never played 4 or 6.

I miss the music of Oematsu (sp?) though.

I wish they'd remake FF7 for the PS4... but I am hoping for a Zeppelin reunion tour too   hahahahaha,

I have to get Skyrim, it's gorgeous.

I wish I had more time... I can only play a few hours a week  sad.png

Curses.

Final Fantasy 7 has just been released on steam. It's currently $12.

They upped the resolution on the graphics, added some color blending, and generally made it prettier. Note that this is not a complete graphical overhaul, it's still the blocky graphic style of the original, just with smoother edges and better blending in the colors. Despite my previous post, I am nostalgic about it so I'll play through it again. Big important part of childhood and all that jazz, though I was a little old for that at the time really. Anyway, it looks good, they've apparently addressed some of the gameplay issues and made it a bit prettier. It's been uprezed to HD, but not given an overhaul or anything.

They've also added a few features to make the gameplay less annoying. There's even a 'you are a pussy' feature that lets you max out your characters to get though tough spots. If you use this, I look down upon your weakness. The story will still be weird, but I've ignored that in Japanese games for decades now. No point in stopping now.

Anyway, I'm downloading it. It's wet here, so no fireworks aside from people setting them off in their yards when it lets up a bit. FF7 is as good a way to spend the evening of a wet 4th of July as any.

Final Fantasy games on PC is something I'd like to see more of. Particularly the earlier ones, though we'll likely see some of the newer ones first. I'd totally buy 1-6 again on PC.

XV hasn't been confirmed for PC, but there is some suggestion that it may be released that way. Though Square Enix has said that it will require a high end PC to run it and that they aren't sure if they're going to do it or not just yet. Would be nice as I'm likely not going to buy a console before it's released.

So, for now 7 is it for PC, unless you're into the lame MMO game from a while back or really know what you're doing with emulators. It's not the same with an emulator, they're a bit buggy and the games tend to never work exactly right.

So, yeah. FF VII again. It's prettier than it was on PS1, and I'm interested to see how much it's been tweaked over the PS1 version.

Edit: Messed around a little with it.

So far my impressions are good. This is the version to get if you're going to play FF7.

The Pros: The character models look great. Enemies have been given an overhaul as well and the game just looks less blocky and smoother. Runs in high-def. Xbox controller is natively supported. Runs in 3D [>_< sweet!] Battles look great compared to the PS1 version. The character models on the overworld look better as well. Anything rendered in 3D looks better. The Keyboard can be mapped anyway you like with an ingame menu. Music still holds up, but has not been improved beyond overall sound quality. They're still midi files, but they sound good and it's obvious they've been remastered. The most noticeable difference is in the battle segments of the game which you'll honestly spend the most time in while playing. Cutscenes have been remastered as well. Note that I'm not talking about a huge difference, they are the same cutscenes at a higher resolution. Fullscreen is available by unchecking 'keep aspect ratio' in the options. This stretches the image. It doesn't look too weird, but I'd rather play in 4:3, it looks better not stretched out. It seems to stretch the edges of the screen more than the center, and that can make things look a little weird at times.

The Cons: No mouse, it's Keyboard or gamepad only. There is also no way to set up a gamepad any way you like it without the use of a program like Xpadder. Even then options are limited as there is no ini or config file to turn off gamepad support, so you can only add functions to unused keys. The best option is to use the keyboard. The backgrounds have not been touched. While character models have gotten an overhaul, the backgrounds are still the same. It's not hugely jarring or anything. When running in 3D only the 3D assets are converted. The backgrounds are still 2D, but there is a little optical illusion caused by the 3D characters on the 2D background that gives the appearance of some depth, especially when passing through a door.

So, if you've played it before. It's improved, but not a major difference so far. There's no reason to get it again unless you're planning on playing it again anyway. The improvements are there, but they're relatively minor.

If you're planning on playing it and haven't before, this is the version to get. It looks and sounds better than the PS1 version. I pulled it out and tossed it into the PS3 to have a look and compare. This one is clearly better, but in minor ways thus far.

I may add more later on if there is any other noticeable differences later on, but for now my recommendation is that if you've already played it, this doesn't make it worth playing again. If you're planning on playing it again or for the first time, this is the version you should get.

It might take some doing, but I'm going to attempt to mod it. Steam sometimes doesn't like that, so we'll see how it goes. I'll post some screenshots and such if successful, but it's going to take a while to DL the mods and tools I'll need to do it. Probably a day or two. I'm using a torrent to get them all at once in a package that contains mods that I'm sure are completely compatible. Only modding looks, not gameplay or anything. We'll see.

Edit Edit: Just realized the irony of having 'Cloud Saves' for FF7.

kak_narisovat_me_gusta_karandashom.jpg

As an accessory point to accessories to the Final Fantasy line, in the vein of Advent Children, and specifically FF XII, there's also Vagrant Story. One of the best translation and localization jobs I've ever seen, as well as a really good and weird plot so it's not wasted.

• Like 1

As an accessory point to accessories to the Final Fantasy line, in the vein of Advent Children, and specifically FF XII, there's also Vagrant Story. One of the best translation and localization jobs I've ever seen, as well as a really good and weird plot so it's not wasted.

Vagrant Story was amazing, and probably my favorite game of the PS1 era. The music was fantastic, the graphics were some of the best on the PS1, and the localization was ahead of its time. It's also about five bucks on PSN, IIRC. I've always enjoyed Ivalice as a setting, and I hope Square sets another Final Fantasy there one of these days. 

Playing Final Fantasy 7 again has reminded me of a guilty pleasure I'd almost forgotten about in gaming. I got the most evil nostalgic smirk as soon as the first 'name your character' box popped up.

I do miss being able to name your own characters. I forgot the simple joys of giving them rude names and letting hilarity ensue.

Sure, some modern games let you 'name' your character, but then it's never really used again and you're given a title or something that everyone calls you for the rest of the game. Even when you can pick your own name, it's usually just your personal avatar and that's all. It's just not the same.

m5zu.jpg

i0hd.jpg

8tk5.jpg

glm.jpg

4az1.jpg

SPOILER ALERT!!:

hz5h.jpg

I want to rename Jessie, but sadly she's an NPC and can't be renamed. I want to call her 'Love Doll' because of how her [new] mouth looks...

9p0v.jpg

It was a simpler time, and this is one of the things fully voiced dialogue in games has made me miss the most. Perhaps one day technology will allow us to do it again in games with voiced dialogue, but for now I'll just have to remember it fondly.

Hah, I named Aeris that too during one of my playthroughs. 

Did they fix any of the bugs that were in the PS1 version? 

Yeah. It's been cleaned up nice. As far as I can gather all of the bugs have been addressed in the newest PC release. Plus, if any crop up later they can be patched. The translation has been fixed as well addressing a lot of issues. Aside from graphical tweaks such as better shading and mouths for the characters, pretty much all the bugs have been fixed. This is the best version of the game available.

Modded it. Looks good too.

Actually, I can only take screenshots in windowed mode, which isn't supported by a couple of features like bloom lighting, so it actually looks a little better than the screens do when I play normally. For some reason trying to take screen shots in fullscreen just makes a blank black image.

whe7.jpg

i1uo.jpg

pz7a.jpg

j44u.jpg

vkya.jpg

ylqd.jpg

d4qk.jpg

Tifa's Bootleg, the program I used to Mod FF7, is sweet. Especially if you pick up the torrent. It's got all the compatible mods included [fair warning: the torrent version is 17gb] and you can switch them out. You can also pick just the mods you want to save space, though several are required for the program to run properly, they are clearly labeled and easy to find though.

I recommend the Torrent if you've got the HDD space. It includes some difficulty mods and a couple of conversion and gameplay mods besides the texture replacements as well. I'll probably end up playing through it a couple of times because of how easy it is to mod with that program.

You just select what mods you want from a series of drop down lists on a GUI interface and hit the button on the side once you've set it how you want.

bootlegplayer.png

The complete Mod torrent can be found here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13981.msg196162#msg196162

The Bootleg program itself as well as a great tutorial that details everything you need to do step by step is here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13212.0

Question regarding my favorite game:

When does a game stop being "just" a game?

Is $8,000 lost in a moment enough? :blink:

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/eve-player-loses-revenant-supercarrier-worth-approx-8k-in-combat/

I finished The Last of Us. Don't have much to say about it, except it's pretty much a must own game if you've got a PS3.

There's been an announcement from Rockstar. At 10 am on July 9th Rockstar is supposedly going to release some gameplay footage of GTA 5. Should be interesting.

There's been an announcement from Rockstar. At 10 am on July 9th Rockstar is supposedly going to release some gameplay footage of GTA 5. Should be interesting.

And here it is. This looks fucking amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Just a couple of more months to go until then. I haven't preordered the game yet, but I will before it's released now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_oJ8GkoHQDA

I was thinking I was going to hold off until the PC release, but after seeing this I'm going to get it for one of the consoles anyway [probably the 360 unless there's a major advantage to the PS3 version for some reason.] and then just get it again once it's available on PC. [better graphics, mods, etc...totally worth it.] It will probably be several months before the PC version is out, most GTA games have been like that and it may be as much as a year. I'm not waiting that long to play it anymore.

The more I see about this game the better it looks. I like the addition of multiple characters and the activities seem interesting. I'm sure there's a lot more than golf involved.

Wildlife is a new feature to GTA as well, and I can see myself enjoying the rural settings more. San Andreas had a large world, but large stretches of it were simply there to look pretty. There wasn't much to do beyond just driving through quite a lot of the land area.

I do wonder how much area we're actually going to get with this game. Is it Just Cause 2 big? I kind of doubt it, but I'd like to see something as large as San Andreas at least.

GTA online...meh. I'll probably poke around with it a little, but that's not the sort of gameplay I get GTA games for. It could be cool as a sort of action MMO type game I guess. Though, I do like the idea of playing co-op with up to three other players in the main story missions. This looks tailor made for exactly that. It hasn't been officially announced, but I'll be surprised if it isn't a feature as well.

Looks great, can't wait to play.

Question regarding my favorite game:

When does a game stop being "just" a game?

Is $8,000 lost in a moment enough? blink.png

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/eve-player-loses-revenant-supercarrier-worth-approx-8k-in-combat/

Did he actually spend $8,000 on the ship? Losing something that is worth $8,000 is not the same as losing $8,000 if you didn't pay $8,000 to get it.

It says it's a super rare ship in the game, but that doesn't mean he actually paid that kind of money to get it either. He may have paid no money and simply lucked out in a random calculation at some point.

True, he (probably) didn't pay real bucks; his boat simply was worth that much, based on how much he'd have had to spend if he had purchased the necessary in-game money with real money (Eve has a legal way to to that, just to have said smile.png ).

Still, the number is blink.png

LOL   you guys are awesome  (FFVII)  I will def  get this version...  hilarious.  Emo Prick is my fave so far.

You made my day!

GTA 5 looks terrific!!!

Just finished Ittle Dew.

It's a Zelda parody and a good one. I ended up chuckling at it several times.

It is very short, I finished it in one sitting in only about three hours or so. It will be showing up on WiiU, Xbox 360, Steam, Linux, Mac, and PS3 soon and it's worth checking out. Currently it is available for Windows here: http://www.ittledew.com/

The basic premise is 'what if Link was an obnoxious little girl'?

It's kid safe, but adults will likely be amused by its humor. It's far more cute than crude. There are lots of little inside jokes and gags, and the developers have obviously played a lot of Zelda as you can see by comparing the two images, particularly the statues. This sort of humor pops up in the game constantly. Like, what exactly does Link do with all those hearts he picks up anyway? What happens if you lick a magical rod of ice? The opening of the game is a poke at the Gameboy title Link's Awakening.

zu6q.jpg

zelda_nes_dungeon-334455_640w.jpg

Ittle isn't a very 'nice' girl, she's kind of a jerk in fact. She's destructive and hangs around what appears to be a flying weasel who likes to drink 'health potions' constantly.

The controls are very tight, and it's a bit simplified for a Zelda type game. There isn't a ton of gear and only four weapons in the game counting the basic 'stick' you start out with. The game world is a little messier than Hyrule and the art style is similar to Wind Waker but with gameplay that is much more Link to the Past. It's very nice to look at without being too flashy and the animated character style works really well.

It's a lot of fun and something Zelda fans should not miss. Others might enjoy it as it's almost a Mel Brooks Zelda game. Fans of the series will notice lots of little details and the cutscenes are funny.

It's very short though, only a few hours of gameplay. Not much replay value here. There are some hidden secrets and the puzzles might stump you for a few moments, but nothing seriously difficult. The secrets are not far off the main path and you'll likely not have difficulty finding at least most of them as you play. Each involves solving a small puzzle. There is a Master Dungeon that will add a little more to the life of the game. It's where you'll find the most difficult puzzles in the game at.

The bosses are not difficult to figure out, especially for Zelda veterans. There's a system where you can ask your Weasel companion for advice if you need it. He can usually tell you what you need to be trying to do if you get in a bind. I spoke to him once and it was more because I wanted to see what the button did more than needing help. I've played a lot of Zelda, and the puzzles follow the same kind of logic. Some of them are quite crafty by the way. The more difficult ones are the optional puzzles though and in the dungeons they usually lead to shorter paths to getting through the dungeon. Another neat feature of the dungeons is that once you open a door, it stays open. Note that this does not apply to obstacles within a room, only the entrance and exit to the room remain open. 

It's also similar to Phantom Hourglass in that there is one big 'main' dungeon and several smaller sub dungeons on the overworld. It's not near as bad as PH though. It's easy to get through the large dungeon to new areas and there are a lot of shortcuts and warps within it, so there's no need to play through the whole thing again. There is also no time limit involved. It left out the more annoying issues with playing PH and left in what worked.

It was fun. I thought it was worth playing. Though, considering it's short length, I suggest picking it up as cheaply as possible. Definitely play it though, especially if you're into the Legend of Zelda. If you're looking for a fun way to spend an evening and thinking about playing this 'Ittle Dew' just fine.

3nb2.jpg

0ni1.jpg

qwi6.jpg

shb3.jpg

Here's a gameplay trailer, just because...

To anyone interested, the Steam Summer Sale started today. It's going to run through the 22 of this month, so keep an eye on it if you want to snag some games for super cheap.

You have got to be kidding me.

I had no idea this even existed until today. It's coming out for everything BTW, so no matter what you have you can play it.

I just hope they didn't make it easier, this was truly a difficult game. Originally developed by the creators of Mega Man and every bit as hard. It was punishing for a young Disney fan, and defeating it got you bragging rights for years after it's release. It's odd that the game was so hard considering it's target audience. Anyway, nostalgia much, totally there, hell yeah! >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N0PzqF9gWY

Yeah, that game was a classic. I've really been looking forward to the remake. Capcom made a lot of Disney games back then, I don't remember any of them being as good as Duck Tales. 

Yeah, that game was a classic. I've really been looking forward to the remake. Capcom made a lot of Disney games back then, I don't remember any of them being as good as Duck Tales. 

Yes they did. This was the only one developed by the Mega Man team though. The rest were still Capcom but different teams within the company. Aladdin, Darkwing Duck, and Magical Quest were other notable games that didn't suck but none of them was this good. Most of the games were crappy shovelware though. I really hope they didn't tone down the difficulty in Ducktales any or at least that the game has an original difficulty setting or something. I like difficult games.

Got Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Cartel, and Gunslinger for super cheap in one of the flash sales. I've been meaning to play them as I've heard a lot of good things about them, but never got around to it and didn't feel like shelling out $60.00 for all 3. $15 for the trio was worth it though. There is another earlier entry as well that I didn't get. After I finish with these I might pick it up as it's much cheaper normally than these three anyway. Not sure, it's older and considering what else I've got to play I might not want to play something that is quite that dated. I can always pick it up later if I enjoy these three games enough.

Anyway, I've only messed with Gunslinger so far, and it's awesome. Very pretty with a sort of cell shaded look that's a bit more realistic than Borderlands. It has tight controls and decent shooty gameplay. Cover is important, it's not Serious Sam where you run around and blast everything. Has a bullet time mechanic and an interesting duel mode that some of the boss fights use. So far it's been a blast.

Amazing scenery and a decent story that adjusts as it's being told while you play. Sort of like how the Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon's Keep DLC adjusts the story as you play [this was first though]. The narrative is being told as a story in a bar by a retired bounty hunter talking over drinks to a group in a saloon. It's a good western story on it's own, not Man with No Name Trilogy good, but entertaining and told from an interesting and unusual perspective. It's also not very long, but isn't a full priced game either.

0sfk.jpg

qj3n.jpg

3osx.jpg

tjm8.jpg

6xvj.jpg

cirb.jpg

I also picked up RPGmakerAce. I had the original and it was a fun toy, so I upgraded. Back to the Future the Game, which I've also been meaning to play for a while because Telltale Games is awesome, and the Legend of Grimrock, which is like a [very] old school PC RPG with modern graphics. Though, I've not played any of them yet.

Before anyone asks, no, I've not played Walking Dead. I probably won't. I've heard it's great, but I never got into that series and have no real interest in the game despite the great press. I'm sure it's awesome but it's outside my interest as I'm sick of Zombies. I haven't played The Last of Us for pretty much the same reason. I'm sure it's great, but I'm Zombied out. Maybe later when it's really cheap, but I've had my fill of undead hoards over the last few years.

At any rate, I'm done buying games for this year's Summer Sale. Everything else of note I'm interested in I've already got, and I'm likely not buying any more games until Ducktales and GTA V are released after this.

Plenty to play now, no reason to get any more, and satisfied I'll be busy for pretty much the rest of the year now if not longer.