Goodbye Jesus

Rapturepalooza!

kclark

Thought this looked really hilarious and had to share it here. Basically the movie takes place after all the Christians have raptured and the "sinners' have been left behind to suffer through the demons and post-apocalyptic insanity. And for some reason Seattle has become ground zero for the Anti-Christ (played by Craig Robinson, a.k.a. Daryl from The Office). Watch the trailer below.

• Like 1

Looks hilarious lol.

Now that's an end-times movie I'd like to see.  It sounds funny as hell (literally - bwaa ha ha).

• Like 2

Finally, a parody has been made of end times craziness! When does it come out? This looks hilarious :)

Looks like it'll be out in about 2 weeks. :woohoo:

• Like 1

I wonder how far I will have to drive to see it.  I'm guessing 45 minutes.

I wonder how far I will have to drive to see it.  I'm guessing 45 minutes.

I'm probably just going to wait until the movie is on Netflix and then watch it. No need to drive anywhere. jesus.gif

Finally, a parody has been made of end times craziness! When does it come out? This looks hilarious smile.png

Finally, a parody has been made of end times craziness! When does it come out? This looks hilarious smile.png

I think it comes out June 7.