Goodbye Jesus

Atheist Vs Christian World Views

raoul

"God commands the good, because that is who he is."

Yeah, kind of like commanding his loyal servants to kill children and infants... The one sentence I have put in quotations had me laughing really hard the moment I heard it.

*continues watching rest of video*

• Like 2

Is it just me or is the Reverend Brother Daniel Philip kind of creepy?

• Like 1

Is it just me or is the Reverend Brother Daniel Philip kind of creepy?

And please tell me one of them who isn't? LOL

• Like 1

Guest r3alchild

Raoul watch this clip and if you feel like making a youtube response to it then please do.

Tell me if it doesnt strike you as some kind of subjective emotional blackmail.

Raoul, I do wish you would post a transcript/summary. I cannot participate as I have a cap limit on my bandwidth. I do not watch too many Utoobs because of this.

Raoul watch this clip and if you feel like making a youtube response to it then please do.

If I tackled that I would probably do something incredibly funny, mimicking cue cards, etc. Dunno if that's what you would like or is there something else about the vid? The 'love' thing is as distainful to me as anything else they shove down our throats because from a psychological standpoint it simply means "Well since I'm a christian I'm forced to love you but if I weren't one, then...'

Added comments - I missed your last comment about it being 'emotional blackmail'. Yeah, exactly right and it conforms to what I posited here. Let me know about my idea and when I get some time I'll try to do it because I really do find it funny.

Guest r3alchild

If I tackled that I would probably do something incredibly funny, mimicking cue cards, etc. Dunno if that's what you would like or is there something else about the vid? The 'love' thing is as distainful to me as anything else they shove down our throats because from a psychological standpoint it simply means "Well since I'm a christian I'm forced to love you but if I weren't one, then...'

Added comments - I missed your last comment about it being 'emotional blackmail'. Yeah, exactly right and it conforms to what I posited here. Let me know about my idea and when I get some time I'll try to do it because I really do find it funny.

Yeah, do something funny in response, maybe the same format as the vid. Play to the audience the same way but put a spin on it so people will deduce that you can be the same shit shes saying but without god.

Can't download it - something about it containing 'content from an SME' whatever that is. Sorry,

Guest r3alchild

Can't download it - something about it containing 'content from an SME' whatever that is. Sorry,

I think its because it protected, can you still watch it.

Yeah, I already watched it but that doesn't serve my purpose - I wanted to take parts of it and put them into my own video and mimic what she was doing in an opposite way. That SME thing is a copyright prevention tool. She had music in the background which was copyright protected so that's what's stopping me. I DID go over to her channel and my mouth dropped - mostly old testament crappola vids. Nothing surprising though - whether they're full of 'love' or 'hate' for us - they're all the same in my view.

Guest r3alchild

Yeah, I already watched it but that doesn't serve my purpose - I wanted to take parts of it and put them into my own video and mimic what she was doing in an opposite way. That SME thing is a copyright prevention tool. She had music in the background which was copyright protected so that's what's stopping me. I DID go over to her channel and my mouth dropped - mostly old testament crappola vids. Nothing surprising though - whether they're full of 'love' or 'hate' for us - they're all the same in my view.
I'm sure you will work something out.

How do you know I did? LOL Actually, I downloaded some different movie maker software - Camtasia Recorder. I can play her video while making snarky comments along with it. It also has a feature where I can be shown via my webcam while she's putting up those cue cards so in addition to making funny comments I can also do facial expressions which I think may be able to be put in the same video. I gotta study the software more and mess around with it. I'll need about a week more or less. Thanks for inspiring me to get off my butt and learn about new software. LOL

How do you know I did? LOL Actually, I downloaded some different movie maker software - Camtasia Recorder. I can play her video while making snarky comments along with it. It also has a feature where I can be shown via my webcam while she's putting up those cue cards so in addition to making funny comments I can also do facial expressions which I think may be able to be put in the same video. I gotta study the software more and mess around with it. I'll need about a week more or less. Thanks for inspiring me to get off my butt and learn about new software. LOL

That software sounds similar to what Dusty uses in his "Cult of Dusty" channel for quite a few videos he does. I bet it will be fun to experiment with.

Guest r3alchild

Can't wait to see the end result.

Crazyguy123 - re: cult of Dusty - man what a small world we live in. That guy's a gas and, in fact, I've been embroiled in a mud slinging match over there which has just ended, maybe. The software is unbelievable - I just uploaded a snapshot of my comments about bible contradictions along with my narrative in the background describing it. I'll be able to show debate comments in a sort of real time as I'm typing and I can even comment as to the debating traps being set along the way. A fantastic future in video land methinks.

and

r3alchild - I'll be able to 'capture' that vid with my vid alongside of her so I can do what I initially planned. You may not be able to read her cue cards clearly but it doesn't matter because I'll quote whatever she wrote. And I'll be able to take you to her channel in the same vid to see the gross hypocrisy on her part. Stay tuned - the next day or two and it should be uploaded under humor over here.

I'm gonna give that gal points for at least having half a clue. I would be surprised if even 10% of Christians feel like she claims to now.

Might I suggest youtube-dl?

Guest r3alchild

I'm gonna give that gal points for at least having half a clue. I would be surprised if even 10% of Christians feel like she claims to now.

Yes........and that is what makes there types the most dangerous.

At least the girl is preaching love instead of damnation and judgement. Anybody who is trying to encourage people to be a little less douchy is ok in my book.

out of curiosity, why?

As for downloading the video, try these firefox addons if you haven't already:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-downl-10137/?src=ss

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/?src=ss

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/download-youtube/?src=ss

Guest r3alchild

At least the girl is preaching love instead of damnation and judgement. Anybody who is trying to encourage people to be a little less douchy is ok in my book.

out of curiosity, why?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-downl-10137/?src=ss

Why? Because without those type of people christianity would have never gotten off the ground in the first place.
  • Like 1

out of curiosity, why?

I won't presume to speak for my friend but from my experience, you can't get a straight answer out of many of them when you've finally cornered them in a debate. And when pressed, they can be as vicious or even more so than any blind fundy literalist.

• Like 1

seeker001:  "At least the girl is preaching love instead of damnation and judgement. Anybody who is trying to encourage people to be a little less douchy is ok in my book."

Damn straight.  Some will go right on being douchy anyway I suppose, with damnation and judgement. That's sad.