Goodbye Jesus

Demonic Possession.

Hunter93

Now, this following video is NOT on demonic possession. This is actually a British documentary on gangs in a Brazilian city. But, watch from 33:48 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7074L7SDCc  

A Google search would bring up some more alleged stories.

This is something that did bother me and kinda does. You know, if it's true and all. 

You can find all the videos of exorcisms you care to watch.  Not one of them shows any legitimate paranormal activity which are supposedly associated with some exorcisms (levitations, people who did not know a language speaking it, etc).  Someone acting the way that young man was acting is proof of nothing except his susceptibility to suggestion, some mental disturbance, a physical ailment, or faking it.  No devils or demons involved at all.

Mass hysteria, with a healthy dose of confirmational bias. Seen the same thing in pentacostal churches. Just another brain game used by xians.

• Like 2

I was going to ask the same thing. Last night on coast to coast or some similar show they were talking about a women who was possessed by numerous "demons/spirits" after having a heart attack.  Her son was explaining how she changed voices (left a phone message with a young girls voice) and had to be restrained in her hospital bed. He also said his son was attacked and left with purple scratch marks and one room smelled of sulfur. 

I'm trying to break free of religion but find this stuff pretty disturbing.

I was going to ask the same thing. Last night on coast to coast or some similar show they were talking about a women who was possessed by numerous "demons/spirits" after having a heart attack.  Her son was explaining how she changed voices (left a phone message with a young girls voice) and had to be restrained in her hospital bed. He also said his son was attacked and left with purple scratch marks and one room smelled of sulfur. 

I'm trying to break free of religion but find this stuff pretty disturbing.

It sounds to me like this woman may have been having a reaction to some drug she was on while in the hospital.  My mother was in the hospital while suffering an illness and the drug they had her on completely changed her personality, including her voice.