Goodbye Jesus

So, Something That I Remembered.

Hunter93

The entire Landover Baptist site is a perfect example of how a parody of religious zealotry is indistinguishable from the genuine article. Their forum is absolutely hilarious.

Compare Landover to http://www.cuttingedge.org, which is a serious site (as far as I can tell anyway), and you might be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Everything is satanic, the world is satanic, the trees are satanic, your underwear is satanic, the clouds are satanic, we're all going to die!ukliam2.gif

Underwear?  well that explains the itching and burning sensation. 

not to mention being about 5-6 years behind the times.

Landover Baptist is a well-known parody site. So, of course, some of the christian fads that are being made fun of there tend to be behind the times -- simply because it would have taken some time for a specific fad (e.g., believing that Pokemon is demonic) to develop and reach critical mass where it is recognized as a christian meme.

Actually, I should have clarified that.  I was meaning Christians and new technology.  This is also shown in their music.  Most Christian contemporary is running about 4-5years behind in style as to what is currently popular in the mainstream. 

My mom listens to it. It's mostly unbearable soft buttrock. Everyone sounds like a Christian Nickelback power ballad only about loving Jesus.