Goodbye Jesus

Dear Abby: Why Not Let God Plan Your Family?

SilentLoner

A question posed to the advice columnist years back and a great response. I love it when you see something good on FB for a change:

945575_10151602868546738_842472999_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151602868546738&set=a.102749171737.90216.9432926737&type=1&theater

• Like 3

lol Epic SIC EM ABBY SIC EM

Ok this isn't actually real is it? Nonetheless, "God alone can create life" LOL. I'm pretty sure the parents have something to do with it!

People today shrieking that all babies should be born because they deserve life enrage me; look at the history of birth control and family planning, look at what women and men have been fighting for for centuries. They aren't trying to prevent "life," they're trying to prevent lives riddled with poverty and abuse. (People post 1980 don't seem to get that.)

Go, Abby!

• Like 3

Ok this isn't actually real is it? Nonetheless, "God alone can create life" LOL. I'm pretty sure the parents have something to do with it!

Would be a bit disturbing if the sperm and the egg really had nothing to do with it... Imagine if the only reason life appeared was because some invisible man up in the clouds violates mothers by creating life inside of them by hand... Sick. 

People today shrieking that all babies should be born because they deserve life enrage me; look at the history of birth control and family planning, look at what women and men have been fighting for for centuries. They aren't trying to prevent "life," they're trying to prevent lives riddled with poverty and abuse. (People post 1980 don't seem to get that.)

Go, Abby!

But the thing is, they aren't really "pro-life". They are actually pro-Christian life. They want all of the unwanted babies and the babies no one can afford to take care of, to be born so that they will live a life of suffering. Then the evangelists can swoop in like vultures and assimilate them into the cult while the children trapped in lives of poverty and abuse are still gullible. Such a unique strategy, don't you think?

But the thing is, they aren't really "pro-life". They are actually pro-Christian life. They want all of the unwanted babies and the babies no one can afford to take care of, to be born so that they will live a life of suffering. Then the evangelists can swoop in like vultures and assimilate them into the cult while the children trapped in lives of poverty and abuse are still gullible. Such a unique strategy, don't you think?

Not to mention making sure that all them slutty womens don't get away with having teh sex without punishment!

Would be a bit disturbing if the sperm and the egg really had nothing to do with it... Imagine if the only reason life appeared was because some invisible man up in the clouds violates mothers by creating life inside of them by hand... Sick. 

Well... er, technically speaking, an angel appearing before a virgin, and saying basically: "fear not, and by the way you're pregnant, not that God would even ask you first, you know. Since you're a ladytypes, you're basically a breeding machine anyhow, so your consent doesn't even apply" is precisely what Christians believe happened to create Jesus, so... you can go ahead and add "rapist" to all the awful things Christian God is. And yes, that makes Jesus a rape baby. I always did find that super creepy. Yet another reason, I, as a woman, am not a Christian.

• Like 1