Goodbye Jesus

Bipolar Religiosity Book Now Available! Published! Glory!

Brother Jeff

Hey everybody,

I am now a published author! My book "Bipolar Religiosity: Bipolar Disorder and My Religious Experience" is now available for reading on the Kindle!

http://www.amazon.com/Bipolar-Religiosity-ebook/dp/B00D52WYP4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370188976&sr=8-1&keywords=bipolar+religiosity

Hard copy should be available for purchase within a week.

I'm super excited! This gets my story out there, plus I hope it helps a lot of people!

GLORY!!

• Like 9

God works all things to fulfill His perfect plan!  Clearly it was God's plan for you to help thousands of people to get over Christianity.

• Like 5

God works all things to fulfill His perfect plan!  Clearly it was God's plan for you to help thousands of people to get over Christianity.

Amen, Brother! Glory!

Brother Jeff: Congratulations! I truly look forward to reading it. bill

Congratulations on getting your book published. yellow.gif How many copies have been sold so far? I'm curious to know how well publishing on Amazon works.

Congratulations on getting your book published. yellow.gif How many copies have been sold so far? I'm curious to know how well publishing on Amazon works.

I've only sold two copies so far, but it's only been available for a day and I haven't been working on promoting it quite yet. smile.png

Congratulations! I wish you great success.

Congrats on getting published. :)

How long did it take you to write this?

Congrats on getting published. smile.png

How long did it take you to write this?

The material that is in the book covers a period of 14 years. Putting it all together and making a book of it took me about a month. Once I got started it all came together amazingly quickly. Glory! :)

Congratulations! I wish you great success.

Thanks, Brother! Glory!

I've only sold two copies so far, but it's only been available for a day and I haven't been working on promoting it quite yet. smile.png

Well, two copies sold when it's only been available for a day is pretty good. Any idea how much it would cost to promote the book?

Brother Jeff: i have received your book from Amazon through Kindle. I've just started and I'm already

am enjoying it. My god, you have had a rough go of it. My son (in his 40's) has suffered with bipolar

disorder for years and had some of the bad experience that you described. He too is a christian and has

some fundamentalist views which worry me. So I'm really looking forward to reading your book. I wish you the best of luck in connection with its marketing. bill

• Like 1

Congratulations! As an amateur writer I have a grasp on the amount of work you must have done for this. That is a massive effort, and brave too; to share your story in this way.  I sincerely wish you all the best in the success of your book. yellow.gif 

• Like 1

Guest Babylonian Dream

Amen Brother!

I wanna read it and will. I remember how I was being bipolar and having religion. and when leaving it. The last part was alot of fun.....

• Like 1

This is beyond awesomeness !

Glory Glory Glory I'm getting a copy !

Congrats !!!

• Like 1

Thanks, everybody! Glory! :)