Goodbye Jesus

Yep, They're Going To Hell

Guest r3alchild

Guest r3alchild

Next time you are out at the supermarket and you see a mother shopping to feed her child say:

Yep, they're going to hell

Next time you are at the movies and you see all the couples and friends spending time together say:

Yep, they're going to to hell

Next time you go to the park and you see people picnicking say:

Next time you are out driving your car and you see everyone in your town say:

And next time you look into a mirror to see how old you look today don't forget to say

Yep, I'm going to hell

Next time you see someone use the wrong form of the word they're, say

Yep, they're going to hell.

Great post otherwise, but sorry that always irritates me.

• Like 1

But I would think most of them are Christian to some extent, so wouldn't they be washed by the lamb and therefore saved from the hell they believe in?

Unless of course, they are active church Christians, in which case, in my opinion they are already in hell.  zDuivel7.gif

But I would think most of them are Christian to some extent, so wouldn't they be washed by the lamb and therefore saved from the hell they believe in?

Unless of course, they are active church Christians, in which case, in my opinion they are already in hell.  zDuivel7.gif

It there really was a God who inspired men to write the Bible as God's Word . . . then you couldn't trust that God for anything.  That God might have told us lies just to watch us run in circles and then when we get to the afterlife God might toss the best Christians in hell just for the fun of it.

"Abraham go kill your son."

• Like 2

I think what R3al is referring to Renaissance is the literal fact that when you take all of the paths to salvation in the bible they cancel each other out. it is LITERALLY impossible to go to heaven if you believe the bible is the inerrant word of god.

• Like 2

I think what R3al is referring to Renaissance is the literal fact that when you take all of the paths to salvation in the bible they cancel each other out. it is LITERALLY impossible to go to heaven if you believe the bible is the inerrant word of god.

Yep. It took me awhile (apparently I'm a slow learner) but I eventually came to that conclusion too. The bible is a book filled with endless contradictions and inconsistencies.

Guest r3alchild

Also I was trying to emulate that lack of cognitive dissonance you have for your former beliefs.

I am listening to coldplay now and yep, they're going to hell.

God loves them all though. Every last soul he burns for eternity.

God loves you so much that he is going to send you to hell.

Yeah!

Guest r3alchild

God loves them all though. Every last soul he burns for eternity.

God loves you so much that he is going to send you to hell.

Yeah!

But remember god does not send anyone to hell.

your right got doesn't send people to hell he just creates an infinitely long escalator at the top is heaven and at the beginning is hell. He gives us a finite amount of stamina and the escalator is carrying us to the bottom. Its not his fault the escalator carries us to hell and we cant reach the top.

Remember, he doesn't actually send you to hell. He just looks the other way and allow it to happen.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmunde Burke

or shall I change that slightly:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that god does nothing because he doesn't exist. - Edmunde Burke & Faceahem

Oooh This is also a good idea for a sermon if there are any preachers / pastors out there running out of ideas. You can quote me out of context and then spend an hour preaching why I'm wrong.

• Like 1