Goodbye Jesus

Perfect Proof for God

Guest lvdyou

PERFECT PROOF OF ZEUS' EXISTENCE:

1. Pie.

2. Angst.

3. Crazy Monkey Logic.

4. GOD EXISTS!

EDIT: I know it must've been very painful for you to hear, Ivdyou. But before you leap from the cliffs to smash your fragile flesh body on the rocks and have your blood washed out to sea out of the horrifying woe of having your worldview ground into kibble, gimme all your stuff first.

Zeus would've wanted it that way.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• quicksand

• Asimov

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A sinner says there is not such thing as perfecting for he needs to believe this since he has had an eternity to get right so he thinks, so instead of asking why he is not perfected yet with an eternity and instead of realizing we have not been evolving for eternity, therefore, we were created.

You know, even I with my piddly little Bachelor's Degree cannot figure out when the heck you are trying to express here. You may want to try reading your own writing out loud before making the rest of us suffer through your messy circle-speak

It as God that hardened the Pharoh's heart who was already hostile to God.

Okay....YOU wrote this. HOW when you express the faults of the God expressed in the Bible so well, can you convince yourself that this equates to a PERFECT God?!

Hey, this guy hates me. I want him to release slaves. So I'll make him hate me more, so I can justify torturing people, animals,and even devistating him personally with the deaths of all firstborn, including his own. This way I'll get what I want through as much suffering as possible.

Yeah...I wanna follow THAT god (sarcasm).

You mind can not see right now but point #3 is not the same as #4. #3 is for the purposes to show God by definition is uncreated, while #4 is to show that if you want to take the position God is a god with gods before him that created him, then you have to revert back to #1 of an eternity past.

Okay. You can't number your so-called points at the end of your essay when you didn't bother to number them during your babble. I suppose you are referring to each of your 4 paragraphs. Your "points" as you call them are vague.

And don't try to say God's ways are vague but to the mind that sees Him clearly (see? I can do it too!), or some crap like that. YOU aren't god. It behooves you to explain your point of view with clarity.

So far you aren't.

Bad! No biscuit!

Finding that 'your' very well-written essay on regeneration was copied verbatim from Watchman Nee explains why your arguments here sound so convoluted.

Oh lvdyou.....

If you don't detail the source your taking credit for someone elses ideas (bad though they are). That's plagerism babe.

And even if that label doesn't fit with online forums, it's still very bad form.

Tacky, tacky, tacky

:nono:

A sinner says there is not such thing as perfecting for he needs to believe this since he has had an eternity to get right so he thinks, so instead of asking why he is not perfected yet with an eternity and instead of realizing we have not been evolving for eternity, therefore, we were created.

You're a moron, I can't wait for 1000 years to come and people like you will be backpedalling furiously.

Perfect proof for God??

You mean the 4 Strawmen arguments that are illogical and don't prove God.

Guest lvdyou

Self-declarations don't count. That is a strawman.

Therefore, the 4 point perfect proof perfectly still stands.

1) you would be perfected if you were eternally evolving

2) nothing in nature has no cause

3) God therefore created you, Himself being uncreated

4) God can not be created since that reverts back to #1

That piece given on Regeneration is from the The Spiritual Man found here http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Watchman_Nee.htm

The 4 point proof belongs to me. Instead of bearing false witness realize this. I agree completely with The Spiritual Man; it is flawless also.

The idea behind providing this information was not for you to bear false witness, but for you to actually learn something. Time to do your homework.

This is a really slow crowd here at the oxymoronical named forum.

Remember, if you were a Christian, you are one for life, so if you left what you thought was Christian only proves that you never were. You were delusional then and you are delusional now. I like to sum it up in in this phrase - coocoo for coocoopuffs!

Who says we're eternally evolving? oop...sounds like you fucked up there.

2) nothing in nature has no cause.

so?

3) God therefore created you, Himself being uncreated.

Fallacy of composition. Just because we see things in nature having a causal relationship, doesn't mean it applies to the universe as a whole.

Guest lvdyou

Since you don't say you were eternally evolving, therefore you were created. All things in creation have cause and effect. If it were not so you could provide one example otherwise.

How perfect is the 4 point perfect proof for God. Amen. Incidently I wrote this,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/perfectproof.htm.

I recommend getting The Spiritual Man by Watchman Nee.

Since you don't say you were eternally evolving, therefore you were created. All things in creation have cause and effect. If it were not so you could provide one example otherwise.

No fucking way. I was created??? This is news to me!!

You moron, fuck, I never denied that I was made somewhere along the way, that doesn't mean anything.

No it doesn't. It's loaded with strawmen that I pointed out butyou never addressed. If you fail to revise your argument and acknowledge your error, then you're only confirming that you insist on misrepresenting your opponents, which is intellectually dishonest.

Remember, if you were a Christian, you are one for life, so if you left what you thought was Christian only proves that you never were. You were delusional then and you are delusional now. I like to sum it up in in this phrase - coocoo for coocoopuffs!

Ah, then we mustn't consider you a Christian yet, as you haven't been one for life, yet.

We won't know till you die, which will be a relief, if you are a Christian or not. Even then you may be vessel of destruction fooled into believing you are elect, how would we know.

Since we don't know if you are a Christian yet, there is no reason to take instruction from you. In fact it may be detrimental to our souls to do so.

Guest lvdyou

Christians know I am a Christian just as I know Christians are Christians. Eternal life comes at initial salvation which is an eternal gift known now, not at some later date, nor can it be lossed since it is eternal. Your being unregenerated can't discern much since your spirit is dead to God. In other words, you have no means to know if someone is saved or not saved because your conscience is in such an ugly state, and out of control on a rampage. Your intuitive spirit has not been quicked to discern God's will, and all it knows is an ever perishing state until your final destination of hell. Such is the course for you being such a bad person. Though your hell will not be the same as Hitler's no doubt your hell will be eternally what is very deserving for you in hatred against Christ who did no wrong and gave His life for you.

Any questions?

Any questions?

Why does God get all the morons???

Yes, do try to remember that...

Now, apart from assuming that we're at the end of evolution, (if life goes on for just one more day, that's proven wrong) that evolution has a definite aim, (to reach a perfect being) and that Earth has been eternally unchanging, (most certainly been shown to be wrong) you're also creating a strawman and making a self-declaration....

Thought you said that they don't count?

2) nothing in nature has no cause
So, God is not part of nature? Anything that is part of the universe is part of nature, and anything that is not part of the universe is unable to effect anything that is...

You're arguing for Deism here.

3) God therefore created you, Himself being uncreated
Says who? Show us the proof that God is uncreated.
4) God can not be created since that reverts back to #1
Since that depends on #1, and since #1 has just been shown to be wrong, that makes #4 wrong as well...
This is a really slow crowd here at the oxymoronical named forum.

Amazingly rich coming from you...

Not according to the Bible... (someone want to pull that verse up for me?)

Though your hell will not be the same as Hitler's no doubt your hell will be eternally what is very deserving for you in hatred against Christ who did no wrong and gave His life for you.

Actually, when I took a quiz (based on the doctrine of Dante's Inferno) that ascertained whether I'm Hellbound, my results were that I'd be going to the Purgatory (aka the divine greenroom) before going on to Heaven. Apparently, I must be doing something right.

Finding that 'your' very well-written essay on regeneration was copied verbatim from Watchman Nee explains why your arguments here sound so convoluted.

http://www.worldinvisible.com/library/nee/...v1/1968v1c5.htm

Hmm. Another True Christian without a shred of ethics. Imagine that.

Guest lvdyou

All you have the sin of bearing false witness. Totally unethical. Smear campaigns is all you got but praise the Lord you will be held accountable for this sin.

To prove that God is uncreated, if you He was not then you had an eternity to be perfected and since you are not, therefore you were created leaving God uncreated. Amen.

It is so simple, not so simple for a dead spirit.

Guest lvdyou

That's right, God is no part of nature. Nature is created. God is uncreated. Why so confused about this?

That's right, God is no part of nature. Nature is created. God is uncreated. Why so confused about this?

Created things have matter. If your God is uncreated, he does not have the necessary matter that existing things must have.

So, He does not exist according to you. Good job. :HaHa:

That's a circular argument. You define nature as something created by God, and then you use that in an argument to prove God's existence. You're begging the question.

To prove that God is uncreated, if you He was not then you had an eternity to be perfected and since you are not, therefore you were created leaving God uncreated. Amen.

post-38-1115072975_thumb.jpg

Guest lvdyou

All things in nature have a cause, but if there is a neverending cause and effect in the past, then you would have been perfected, and you are not. Therefore, you were created. It is so simple. It is another way of saying what God says in the Bible: look at that mountain, did you do that? No. So believe me, for I did it.

Guest lvdyou

Since God is not the created matter as you agree, therefore God exists in order to start the created matter. So simple. Not so simple for a man who is insensitive to things of God. That is why there is a hell.

All things in nature have a cause, but if there is a neverending cause and effect in the past, then you would have been perfected, and you are not. Therefore, you were created. It is so simple. It is another way of saying what God says in the Bible: look at that mountain, did you do that? No. So believe me, for I did it.

What? Maddness. Is there a proper argument here? Did I miss it Neil? CT? :Hmm: