Goodbye Jesus

Perfect Proof for God

Guest lvdyou

Guest lvdyou

None of these fields of science can explain first cause. That is the point. Only God's Word does.

Medicating yourselves will not prevent you from going to hell.

The glory of God is that in you being made in His image forever refusing Him like Satan does, righteously His only recourse is to cast you into hell forever and preserving you there consciously.

That is power!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• quicksand

• Asimov

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, you are intellectually dishonest since nothing in nature happens all by itself. Evolution lacks in that it can't explain what happened before the amoeba. God is greater than nature so He does not create Himself.
I see you're keeping up the FALSE DEFINITION OF EVOLUTION that you started with. See, it's not dishonest to use the correct definitions and meanings... using the incorrect ones, on the other hand, is dishonest. Especially after you've had them corrected several times.

Still, you keep on dishonestly accusing people of being dishonest. I'm sure God's gonna be real proud of you...

Millennial peace is what many do not want. This explains a lot about you.
You are right in this case... I don't want Millennial peace.

I want ETERNAL peace... You only wanting Millennial peace says much about you, and it's not good...

We should glory in that God will finally do something about those who will always call Him a liar and allow no sin into the new city and the new earth.
And Glory a God who creates people for the SOLE PURPOSE of being cast into hell...

That is EVIL... No wonder you believe he likes your dishonesty.

I can't be with you there in hell because I already have eternal life. It is an accomplished fact.
Prove it. Prove that you have eternal life.

Now prove that you have eternal life AND that you're not going to spend it all in hell.

Sorry, but you're stretching the meaning of the word "explain" by attributing it to the alleged word of God. The proposition that an immaterial, unnatural, infinite, and timeless being lacks both explanatory power and coherency.

None of the attributes of God mean anything, nor does the useless conjecture by which you're trying account for first cause.

Guest lvdyou

I have kept with the same definition of evolution that is limited in just the physical realm, not able to address the soulical or the spiritual.

God creates us to be with Him, but unfortunately many do not want that so they go to hell.

I have eternal life as proven by the fact that I accepted that I was created and I accept the creator in Christ. Simple. John 3.16,18.

I can't be with you there in hell because I already have eternal life. It is an accomplished fact.

So you have an eternal life? Really? Why don't you blow your head off if your so sure pal. What does your life matter anyway? You have this eternal life, so I'd get rolling on that now.

:lmao:

Science doesn't SEEK to explain 'first cause', as that is the stuff of philosophy and religion.

And as you were told to medicate yourself, and say that it will not prevent you from going to hell, does that mean that you, indeed, are going to hell?

If your 'mode of logic' is to be consistent, it must be true that you are hellbound then, too, of your own statement.

And you still haven't addressed your sins of lying and bearing hate toward others.

Or are you too embarassed to admit the truth about yourself?

Oh my God...

I feel sorry for lvdyou. It is sad to see people who think they are superior to others. What can you expect from a fundy though?

It would be nice to discuss evolution with a Christian who actually knew what evolution was. This is what one can expect from a discussion with a Christian.

Christian: Evolution can't explain the origins of the universe.

Anybody with half a brain: That's a strawman. Evolution does not have anything to do with the origin of the universe.

Christian: Evolution can't explain the origins of the universe.

Anybody with half a brain: I just told you that evolution does not address origin.

Christian: You are intellectually dishonest because you do not admit that Evolution can't explain the origins of the universe.

Anybody with half a brain: I have already told you that evolution does not address origin but you refuse to acknowledge it.

Christian: Why are you filled with so much hate?

He's trying to create an argument from ignorance. He's insisting that science can't account for first cause, basically. So he uses that to pencil his special diety into the margins.

He's employing God of the gaps.

Guest lvdyou

Why are you so hateful?

Since science can't explain God's will, therefore you should not use science to reject God's will.

Since nature did not happen all by itself, you know you were created. Your religion of self rejects this, but it is true for it is just common sense.

Since you are fallen also a sinner, rejecting Christ who has the authority to save you on the cross, requires that you go to hell for you crucify Christ over and over every day of your life.

Righteously God provides the solution to this hatred and hostility that you have.

You repeatedly say that you are glad that according to your beliefs we are going to hell,

and you think WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE HATEFUL?

You really have your wires crossed, don't you?

Pointing out your errors is not being hateful. It's called debating.

What am I doing debating? That's so hateful! You'd think that this was a debate forum or something.

I've noticed something interesting, though. Everytime I make a point, you try to change the subject by calling me hateful. Why don't you actually address the things I bring up instead of spouting repeated ad hominems?

Why are you so hateful?

Since science can't explain God's will, therefore you should not use science to reject God's will.

Since nature did not happen all by itself, you know you were created. Your religion of self rejects this, but it is true for it is just common sense.

Since you are fallen also a sinner, rejecting Christ who has the authority to save you on the cross, requires that you go to hell for you crucify Christ over and over every day of your life.

Righteously God provides the solution to this hatred and hostility that you have.

If people like you are going to heaven, I'll gladly go to hell.

Hows that saying go? "Heaven for the atmosphere, Hell for the company".

Why are you so hateful?

Why are you so hateful?

Since religion can't explain God's will either, you should therefor not use religion to assert God's will.

Since God did not and can not happen all by itself, you know you were not created by that God. Your religion of is the self and of your ego, our fundie ldvyou makes you reject our authority.

Which means you no common sense.

(or somethinglike that...)

Does he listen to anything apart from his own voice?

That is why you are going to hell because you hate God's children.

Duh!

I totally hate God's children. I grind them in my blender.

Sine your immortal now, you should come on over and lets get this thing done. You don't need your body any longer.

We can both help each other, and you get to go to heaven.

Everybody wins!

Well, yes...

If I'm proven wrong, I admit it.

Why have I not admitted that I'm wrong and that you're right?

Because you've yet to prove that you're right...

Does he listen to anything apart from his own voice?

He doesn't read what we write, he can't – as he's giving himself a blow job and can't see the screen.

Guest lvdyou

There you admitted your hate.

Since nothing in nature happens all by itself, you know nature and you were created. There is your proof which is the same proof of the mountain God speaks of in the Bible. But don't stop there for there is also the false teachings of dualism and deism, so when you look at Christ, there you see sinlessness and redeemer as the perfect sacrifice on the cross to save you from your sins and give you eternal life.

If you don't want this you go to hell because you are bad person.

I believe you said that you were going, were you not?

Go on! Get out of here, you troll! Stop projecting.

There you admitted your hate.

Since nothing in nature happens all by itself, you know nature and you were created. There is your proof which is the same proof of the mountain God speaks of in the Bible. But don't stop there for there is also the false teachings of dualism and deism, so when you look at Christ, there you see sinlessness and redeemer as the perfect sacrifice on the cross to save you from your sins and give you eternal life.

If you don't want this you go to hell because you are bad person.

You are a fucktard.

Since nothing in nature happens all by itself, you know nature and you were created.

Assertion... not proven.

Prove it, and you might have a point. As it is, all you have are assumptions.

Guest lvdyou

You are just a bad person hellbound.

If you are not done I have more for you. That's what I am here for you to show you the evil spirit in your spirit.

Guest lvdyou

Call Jesus a liar, you can't prove it. You being created is proven and Jesus giving His life for you is a fact. Normally I don't call something a lie without reason.

Your reason is empty. Quite brutal.