Goodbye Jesus

Perfect Proof for God

Guest lvdyou

You are just a bad person hellbound.

If you are not done I have more for you. That's what I am here for you to show you the evil spirit in your spirit.

Boo hoo troll. If your such a Christian, a true christian, then God will do whatever you ask of him.

Raise the dead, heal the sick, physically move mountains, etc.

So puppy, prove you are a Christian and pray to God that we will all be converted right now!

C'mon dickless, hup to!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• quicksand

• Asimov

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well ya know there dearie, according to the belief system by which I follow, I DO have eternal life. In fact, we ALL do. We are all comprised of energy, on some level, and so when we die that energy goes back into the void. And that energy doesn't have a specific end.

So why should I want to re-believe what you spew forth, where only SOME people have eternal life with a warmongergod who hates half of his own 'creation' (read the OT if you don't believe me..) when I can believe my own Truth? And a truth that I feel no need to force onto others. They believe what they want to believe and what is True for them.

Meanwhile, I think you are just on the edge of crawling into a corner and crying because you can't confuse us stupid-hateful-false-bearing-heathens that you are RIGHT, oh 'god' forbid!

Call Jesus a liar, you can't prove it.

Jesus didn't write the gospels. My contention is that the four gospels cannot be harmonized into a coherent story. There is no way to harmonize all four accounts of Easter Sunday. They all contradict each other. I believe I gave you a link to Dan Barker's Easter Challenge, which you never addressed.

Here it is again: http://www.ffrf.org/books/lfif/stone.php

The four gospels literally cannot all be true at the same time. Therefore, the gospels are errant.

You lose.

Call Jesus a liar, you can't prove it. You being created is proven and Jesus giving His life for you is a fact. Normally I don't call something a lie without reason.

Your reason is empty. Quite brutal.

Now, this is a shock for you, but the only proof you have for your claims is the Bible...

Unfortunately, the Bible has been proven to contain errors and FALSE WORKS... (look up "Pious Fraud" and see what's been done to the Bible)

Now, since there are known errors and outright LIES in the Bible, how do you know what parts of it are true?

You don't.

You are basing your entire argument on something that contains lies, yet you insist that it's 100% true, perfect and without error...

And you question my reason??

Guest lvdyou

You can't re-believe what you never believed in the first place. That is a dumb thought.

Christ's resurrection is in complete harmony among the gospels, that is, none of them contradict themselves and gives them tonnes of credibility because of their uniqueness in perspective.

We are not just energy, we have a soul which is self-consciousness and a spirit which has the functions of God-consciousness, intuition, communion and conscience.

God will preserve us not impersonally, but personally.

Your incessant need to force your religion of hate and hostility to God and His Son as being part of this forum for example, indicates what a bad man you are. That is how wars are started, forcing yourself on others.

Christ's resurrection is in complete harmony among the gospels, that is, none of them contradict themselves and gives them tonnes of credibility because of their uniqueness in perspective.
You've not read the Bible then?
We are not just energy, we have a soul which is self-consciousness and a spirit which has the functions of God-consciousness, intuition, communion and conscience.
Prove it.
God will preserve us not impersonally, but personally.
Prove it.
Your incessant need to force your religion of hate and hostility to God and His Son as being part of this forum for example, indicates what a bad man you are.
Now you just need to prove the existence of hate and hostility...
That is how wars are started, forcing yourself on others.

So, why did you come here and start forcing yourself on others?

Uh, yes they do. Try reading the article I posted. I dare you to take Dan Barker's Easter Challenge. If there is no error, then you should have no problem harmonizing all four gospel stories into a single coherent story.

Present it here on Ex-Christian.net. Do it.

We are not just energy...
Strawman.

Wait, who are you addressing in your last post?

If it is me I am glad to know that you were in my head and heart to know what I have and have not believed in the past. Just what I always wanted... A little lvdyou with me at all times :barf:

And if you are talking to me, calling me a man is BEARING FALSE WITNESS AGAINST ME.

Stop torturing me with your religion of hate, you hellbound lying-plagiarizing-hating-sinner. Your incessant need to force your religion of hate and hostility on me as being part of this forum indicates what a bad person you are. That is how wars are started - forcing your religion on others.

Call Jesus a liar, you can't prove it. You being created is proven and Jesus giving His life for you is a fact. Normally I don't call something a lie without reason.

I refer you to your posting history. All you seem to do is whine "FALSE WITNESS!!!111onethousandonehundredeleven" each and every time you get called for what you are: A LIAR. You're a liar, Lying Paul.

Your reason is empty. Quite brutal.

You wouldn't know shit about it.

Guest lvdyou

Now that you have seen the posting history, therefore you should see there is no problem except in your vague hostility.

Each and every time you get called in being a liar, and prove it for you have nothing to say for yourself.

Now that you have seen the posting history, therefore you should see there is no problem except in your vague hostility.

Each and every time you get called in being a liar, and prove it for you have nothing to say for yourself.

http://www.guidedogs.com/

Well, I am being hostile very true, but since your posting nonscence and not even bothering to read through the posts and answer critism, you are fucking pinhead.

I have no problem with that.

You don't want hostily, then act with civility.

Troll.

Barker Challenge

http://www.ffrf.org/books/lfif/stone.php

If the gospels are inerrant, then this should be a cakewalk for you.

lvdyou...

Bit of difference between Debate and incessant name calling and assbyting..

From daFatman's chair, this entire thread and your responses within are assbyting, nonsensical sectarian garbage meant to demean and cause problems.

You've been warned and you've been told. Figure out your purpose and reason to be at a place that is setup to "Encourage Ex-Christians".

Simply put amigo, all of we have Been There, Done That, Heard it All So Many Times We Can Regurgitate It And Puke It Up Intact Like A Soured Furball..

Catch a clue bud..

n

lvdyou...

Bit of difference between Debate and incessant name calling and assbyting..

From daFatman's chair, this entire thread and your responses within are assbyting, nonsensical sectarian garbage meant to demean and cause problems.

You've been warned and you've been told. Figure out your purpose and reason to be at a place that is setup to "Encourage Ex-Christians".

Simply put amigo, all of we have Been There, Done That, Heard it All So Many Times We Can Regurgitate It And Puke It Up Intact Like A Soured Furball..

Catch a clue bud..

n

ah....only someone like you could put it in such clear and concise words the way I think we all feel about this nuttard.

Thanks, Nivek.

I think he's changed his name...

Latest member, lvedyou. :scratch:

Guest lvedyou

Encouraging lies is not encouragement but deception since once saved always saved.

The owner bans me so this will be the last you hear of me soon with this third account; censorship is great in the world.

Censorship?! We can't sensor you. Get your own website and say whatever the hell you want. The mods don't have to put up with your bullshit, though.

Censorship?!  We can't sensor you.  Get your own website and say whatever the hell you want.  The mods don't have to put up with your bullshit, though.

exactly.

Encouraging lies is not encouragement but deception since once saved always saved.

The owner bans me so this will be the last you hear of me soon with this third account; censorship is great in the world.

LIAR!

Your account is still active.

Guest lvedyou

All you have is the sin of bearing false witness.

My 1st and 2nd accounts are banned. My third account presently right now is still active as long as you see me posting.

To repeat, this is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

My 1st and 2nd accounts are banned. My third account presently right now is still active as long as you see me posting.

To repeat, this is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron.

LIES... Your second account is STILL ACTIVE.

YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING!

Did I mention that you are lying?

What CT said:

LIES... Your second account is STILL ACTIVE.

YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING! YOU ARE LYING!

Did I mention that you are lying?

Guest lvedyou

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. I had to remove my cookies to come back on to sign up under a 3rd account. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron. Once saved always saved.

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. I had to remove my cookies to come back on to sign up under a 3rd account. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron. Once saved always saved.

Your second account is still active...

Ah, why do I bother? You've been caught lying, shown to be lying, had the fact that you're lying rubbed in your face repeatedly, and you still think we're gonna believe your lies...

You sad, pathetic twat.