Goodbye Jesus

Perfect Proof for God

Guest lvdyou

Alas, twat is too good of a word for this lowlife!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• quicksand

• Asimov

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being a Christian for eternity starts at the moment of new birth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your conscience can't fathom these things because it has not been quickened by the Holy Spirit. It has all kinds of crazy ideas, but just stemming from hostility towards God.

You were not born again. That is correct. You were in delusion then and you are in delusion now. This may be an example of blaspheming the Holy Spirit in which you will never now never be received by Christ.

Perhaps, but we still don't know if you have had a new birth, until you are dead -- again by your logic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not arguing that my conscience can fathom "these things". I'm saying there is no way of knowing that you are fathoming these things. The question is not was I a Christian. (I really don't mind if I wasn't in spite of the effort and money I put into it.) The question is are you a Christian.

Again there is no way of knowing that you are not in delusion now, by your criteria that Christian is only a Christian if she is a Christian all her life. Since you have not been a Christian all your life, not even you can tell if you are just blowing wind out your ass or not. I'm just taking you at your word.

Medicating yourselves will not prevent you from going to hell.

But it might help you to be lucid.

I think you could benifit from a stiff belt of Jack Daniels, and a good lay.

That is why you are going to hell because you hate God's children.

Duh!

Hey, we are in trouble if this guy grows up to be God. He seems even loonier than ChristianGod.

The children of wolves grow up to be wolves. The children of rats grow up to be rats. The children of cockroaches grow up to be cockroaches. What do the children of God grow up to be? I'm guessing bullies pulling the wings off flies from the sound of this person. euuu!

Guest JP1283
None of these fields of science can explain first cause. That is the point.  Only God's Word does.

Medicating yourselves will not prevent you from going to hell.

The glory of God is that  in you being made in His image forever refusing Him like Satan does, righteously His only recourse is to cast you into hell forever and preserving you there consciously.

That is power!

No, that is insanity. God, spending eternity with people like you would seriously suck.

This is my third account as my two previous ones have been banned as this one will shortly. I had to remove my cookies to come back on to sign up under a 3rd account. So just realize the forum owner is hiding and concealing the truth with its oxymoron with no less emphasis on the moron. Once saved always saved.

I hope Dave get you banned for years from this board.

Your incessant need to force your religion of hate and hostility to God and His Son as being part of this forum for example, indicates what a bad man you are. That is how wars are started, forcing yourself on others.

it's interesting how you phrased that last sentence there considering that christians are well known for forcing themseleves on pretty much anybody who has the slightest difference in religious beliefs. some of the most horrid atrocities commited throughout recorded history have been done by christians. but of course you will throw out that old "they weren't true christians" line. interesting how the only true christians are the ones who agree with you isn't it. nobody else could possibly have a clue about anything since they dissagree with you.

As I've been saying all along, he's been projecting. He came in here with this intolerant attitude and had the nerve to project that upon us. In fact, the main reason he did that was because he couldn't answer any of our challenges. Notice that he stopped replying to me when I asked him to take the Easter challenge. And he wouldn't admit that he was wrong in his false portrayal of evolution, because clearly doing so would ruin his argument!

This person has to be the stupidest troll I've seen on this site since the days of Emanuel Goldstein.

I reject your modernist war god.

A sinner says there is not such thing as perfecting for he needs to believe this since he has had an eternity to get right so he thinks, so instead of asking why he is not perfected yet with an eternity and instead of realizing we have not been evolving for eternity, therefore, we were created.

God is not destroying the world to get rid of a handful of sinners. The world will eventually because that is its last 1000 years left. And it finalizes the removal of all sin as Satan is let out one last time for a brief period at that time.

An unloving god would abandon his creation. But God of the Bible is not deistic since He is actively working and indwelling His own by the Holy Spirit. It as God that hardened the Pharoh's heart who was already hostile to God.

Since nothing in creation happens all by itself, we know you were created.

You mind can not see right now but point #3 is not the same as #4. #3 is for the purposes to show God by definition is uncreated, while #4 is to show that if you want to take the position God is a god with gods before him that created him, then you have to revert back to #1 of an eternity past.

It is the 4 point perfect proof for God. Thank you Jesus Christ!

We've read the bible and most of us were once xtians so quit preaching and try to actually address the responses related to your original post. We have heard all of the above for most of our lives.

This person [lvdyou] has to be the stupidest troll I've seen on this site since the days of Emanuel Goldstein.

I hate to say this Neil, and I never imagined it possible, but I think he has even Goldstein beat.

Hands down.

That's why I haven’t bothered to respond here, he's not here to debate or listen, he's convinced he can't be wrong, and basis all his "arguments" on the lies he is fed, and will never question them no matter how many times we correct them, as he won't ever believe us, were not his theistic overseers. It's pointless; even I'd get frustrated.

There are some on this planet who are beyond redemption, and will live forever in darkness, I’ve met only a few before, it’s always a sad experience.

Just consider him another victim of the machine, and forget him, he may see the light one day, but only if he wants to, so there's no point us worrying about him.

There are some on this planet who are beyond redemption, and will live forever in darkness, I’ve met only a few before, it’s always a sad experience.

Just consider him another victim of the machine, and forget him, he may see the light one day, but only if he wants to, so there's no point us worrying about him.

Exactly! Self-imposed blindness.

A penny will hide the biggest star in the Universe if you hold it close enough to your eye.

-Samuel Grafton

I wouldn't give one cent for his "light."

HAHAHA considering you email Biggles about supporting child abuse and sacrifice, I really don't think you have any credibility. At all. None. Whatsoever.

Take your twat fungus and bother some other folks. That is, unless you want to be preached at too. Because I don't mind preaching at you. I don't do it often. But it is clear you have no idea what you are talking about. I suggest you actually leave your home sometime this week and interact with people. It might do you some good.

Hehe.... You sure you want him to "interact" with other people???

Sure. Reality can be a bitch. Maybe it will slap him around a bit.

I'm worried that he will try to bitchslap the reality around him.