Goodbye Jesus

No Sex?

RachelSkates

I tried to log into the Sex forum and it said I cannot. I used my password, to no avail. 

I guess I wlill be have to be celibate here, too? Wendytwitch.gif

Any advice? 

PM a mod. They can get you the password.

Yeah, it's a special password for that forum, not your account password. You might even be able to guess it on your own. ;)

Haha. Thanks for the answers. I had the same questions.

I actually wasn't sure whether the sex forum on this website was an actual forum or just a parody of the Christian conception of sex (I.e. it is right in front of you and talked about in many sermons, but you can't have it).

I thought being unable to access the forum was the whole point of its existence.

I was curious about that section as well

You must be a virgin to join............................smileybreasts.gif

• Like 4

I just figured it was full of Jesus and disciple based erotic fanfiction smile.png

I just figured it was full of Jesus and disciple based erotic fanfiction smile.png

lol ^^ supports thisjesus.gif smiliejerkoff.gif crucified.gif sex.gif

Yes, and the password is specially designed to make you feel dumb once they tell you what it is. biggrin.png

• Like 2

HAHA!!! I got the password.......heh, one to keep the xers out for sure, or they like to FAKE it would keep them out.....

Heh, I guessed the password on my first attempt.  I'm actually not that interested in talking about sex, so I've never even tried going to that forum.  But when someone suggested that the password is less secure than a string of random letters, I had to try it out.

Guest r3alchild

lol ^^ supports thisjesus.gifsmiliejerkoff.gifcrucified.gifsex.gif
Humping icons, lol

Wow. That password is awesome :)

• Super Moderator

I remember amazing my family with my psychic abilities. Our mother was at the hospital emergency room, but nobody was there to put the code in to open the door for us to go see her. Having dealt with these people before, I assumed the code would be something easy enough for an idiot to remember. Sure enough, when I punched in 1234 the door magically opened!

I just said I read the mind of the charge nurse.

^ that is a simplified explanation of how psychics and mediums make their money

^^ and how most hackers steal your information

I just figured it was full of Jesus and disciple based erotic fanfiction :)

lol ^^ supports this :jesus::jerkoff::crucified::sex:
Humping icons, lol
This is so wrong.

I thought you got some special password after you made 100 posts so I was posting like crazy the first couple weeks!!!  And I was so sad when I didn't get an email! And then I THOUGHT I might know the password, but was too scared to type it in because, I don't know, I thought I might get banned from the site or something. But then a very nice mod noticed my profile status and sent me a password! woohoo.gif