Goodbye Jesus

I Need Help Working This Out.

Lilith666

All this talk of legalities and stuff reminded me, though, don't some states have the Romeo and Juliet law tnat was recently implemented to protect teens close in age from being labeled as sex offender (if a student turns 18 and is active with their 16 year old boy/girl friend).  I think that was a major point of contention in that recent story about those two girls. Some people were upset she was being protected under that. I don't know enough about it, though.  But, anyways, I suspect you were most worried about being sick and it's not sick. You're not sick, so don't worry about that aspect of it! 

Yes, many states do have those laws.  However the couple has to be close in age as defined by the law.  So you have to look it up for whichever states are involved.  Some states allow a couple to be three years apart.  Others don't.

For the love of Ramen can we please lock this thread. Poor Lillith just wanted some advice and this has been hijacked for 3 pages now if yall want to keep up this nonsense start another thread on the topic but as far as I am concerned the mods need to step in and lock this down.

• Like 1

For the love of Ramen can we please lock this thread. Poor Lillith just wanted some advice and this has been hijacked for 3 pages now if yall want to keep up this nonsense start another thread on the topic but as far as I am concerned the mods need to step in and lock this down.

Are not the Romeo and Juliet laws part of Lillith's request?  I thought they were quite pertinent to her situation.

I think I and others have explained this to her already mymistake I will reiterate what is summed up

1. Yes you can have a relationship. It is not legal to have a sexual one until you partner is of age.

2. Lilith is not  sick for having these feelings as they are both rather close within their age brackets

3. A lot of us feel that Lilith is going through an exploratory phase in her sexuality and she may or may not be Bi

4. We all understand the legal ramifications of this type of relationship and have explained them to her. She understands this

5.  There is not much else to discuss she got the answers she wanted and now the thread has taken off in a different direction no thanks to none other than yourself

I think that pretty much covers it. Did  I leave anything out?  I am starting another thread in a few minutes to discuss the issues that you brought up mymistake now lets leave this thread alone.

• Like 1

There is not much else to discuss she got the answers she wanted and now the thread has taken off in a different direction no thanks to none other than yourself

I apologize for that.