Goodbye Jesus

Glad This Trial Does Not Contain G-D

RachelSkates

I am without A/C and cannot open the windows because DOT is working like madmen behind the house both day and all night. Let's just say I will be in hospital soon with dehydration. 

My religious family looks at "trials" in such a bizarre way. Ignore them mostly. My parents are good at ignoring crises because when they do not resolve, they are perplexed. 

I am just glad g-d is nowhere in this "trial" It's just me and bad luck to live near DOT construction, bad luck to end up dehydrated, bad luck to live in a shit town with such low info people who  just say Der......what is silica dust? 

So, just venting ......about how much easier it is to suffer if you never know the name G-d. It's just bad damn luck , not curses and g=d taking vengeance on your poor great great great great gramma for something, not Eve eating an apple that was waved in her face, not some weird bizarre demon-encrusted sphere out ta get ya. 

I'm glad you're not sitting there going through everything you've done wrong lately (and even guessing about stuff that maybe was wrong in god's eyes but you didn't know it at the time?), trying to figure out why god is punishing or testing you. That always messed with my mind pretty badly. Nothing like dredging up all your "sins" to make you feel like a total miserable sinner.

Oh, the emotional drama we used to put ourselves through!

No A/C sucks, I hear ya!

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Yes, in our random universe, the bumper sticker sums it up well: Shit Happens.

Hope it's all over soon.