Goodbye Jesus

Lets Nuke God!

gseeker

After being a "born again" christian for 13 years I have to say im rather pissed off. I look back and wonder how i could have been so ignorant of history, errors and contradictions in the bible, and last but not least how the god i followed was an evil dictator from hell!!!!

How in america where we loath dictatorships could christianity be the primary religion?

The boston marathon bombing killed a few people, the movie theater shooting killed a few more and 9/11 killed over a couple thousand. When we find out who is responsible we turn over every rock and leaf searching and trying to destroy the one responsible. It is the american way.

So i say again, lets find and nuke the christian god.

This dictator has killed millions, gives his people false hope, controls everything down to his peoples sex life, and that sick bastard has been mutilating the genitalia of his followers for thousands of year, (Granted you have the choice of it looking like a strange giant worm or a strange giant mushroom, but thats not the point)

This dictator also has a huge drug culture for his society. (Please read about serotonin receptors in the religious or spiritual brain) He keeps his people high and they follow him more for such "spiritual " experience.

His government pr campain is amazing, publishing the same crap for thousands of years much of it proven wrong. His people keep buying said publications anyway, but i did mention they stay high right?

This is the worst kind of dictator and we must find and destroy him!

GSEEKER

UPDATE,

After much research we were unable to find this evil dictator. All evidence provided by his people are always misleading and easily refuted. Former slaves he owned who have now been set free have placed an open challege to his authority with a electronic forum called ex christian.net but the evil dictator has refused to respond with anything but empty threats from his followers of being thrown in a prisoncamp called Hell. After much research Hell turned out to be an empty threat as no such place exists.

The final conclusion is that the evil dictator doesnt even exist but is rather a delusion of his followers. re-education is being attempted with scientific studies, examinations on morality, and if all else fails lots of sex, alcohol, and heavy metal.

• Like 2

We can't nuke him because he died a long time ago. Yahweh was killed when enemy aliens blew up his space ship in a battle. He once flew around in one of those Ha'tak ships from Stargate SG-1 and he and Ra kind of had a bit of a falling out when Yahweh killed a bunch of the first born of Egypt with a chemical weapon of some kind.

Lol, all jokes aside, re-education sounds good, though without the alcohol. I like the scientific studies, examination on morality, like heavy metal, and think sex sounds like fun, though I have not had the opportunity to try it yet. Alcohol doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.

Hmm you are correct. We must keep christians away from wine. They might end up believing that its the blood of a guy who died 2000 years ago and respond by consuming it in a cannibal ritual.

Hmm sounds like vampirism. Jesus sleeps in a tomb, advocates blood drinking, raises the dead, and is worshiped by a sect of zombies called christians............. somebody grab the garlic and axe!!!!

Your rant was quite a treat for me this sunny Sunday morning. Thanks for the chuckle.

Thank you.