Goodbye Jesus

Very Random Pet Peeves...add Yours

roadrunner

Haha. Although I prefer the B option too, there's not really a "right" answer for that one. What does bug me, though, is when it's a commercial toilet paper holder that puts the roll perpendicular to the wall and the edge of the bottom of the holder is made to cut the toilet paper, and some moron puts the roll in with the paper hanging down on the side away from you. With it in this way, when you pull it toward you, it doesn't get pulled against the edge meant to tear the paper and the roll just keeps turning. That is clearly the wrong way to install the roll.

lol. I know. also have you seen those bathrooms Where the roller is flat and wider than the diameter of the toilet paper roll so the paper roll is just smooshed on there and cannot roll you have to manually feed it off the roll by throwing over and pulling under over and over. ahhhh.

• Support stockings.  The knee-highs leave dents in My lower legs.  The pantyhose varieties cost > $100 CDN per pair, are never the right length, and require you to carry a pair of rubber gloves so that you can adjust the blasted things when they slip in the middle of the day.
  • Dealcoholized red wine (currently I'm on medication which doesn't play well with ethanol, and it would be nice to have something to sip at a party when I know I'm going to be driving.)  I've managed to find a nice pretend champagne, but no one seems to be able to do a decent fake Cabernet:  Too sweet, too watery and not nearly sharp enough.
  • "Buy 3 or more and save!" pricing.  Sorry, I don't want three cans of soup or three frozen lasagnas.  I want one, and I don't want to spend a dollar more per package for that privilege.

People who feel like they have to take sides one or more 'controversial' topics like Qdoba or Chipotle, Coke or Pepsi,  JRPG's or WRPG's, A or B, etc. while I generally just don't care. I just don't feel the need to spend the effort of having strong opinions on something so inconsequential. Most of the time I actually like both, or I have an opinion but I don't start flame wars with people who have a different one.

• Like 2

People who feel like they have to take sides one or more 'controversial' topics like Qdoba or Chipotle, Coke or Pepsi,  JRPG's or WRPG's, A or B, etc. while I generally just don't care. I just don't feel the need to spend the effort of having strong opinions on something so inconsequential. Most of the time I actually like both, or I have an opinion but I don't start flame wars with people who have a different one.

Not just flame wars, though. Some people get seriously passionate about that stuff in real life. Sometimes I think I just must be a pretty dispassionate person since I don't blow up the way some of the people around me do over things I would think are very small matters ( sirens on songs in the radio, mustard being put on a sandwich, a customer with a question, etc)  I don't know. Maybe I need to care more about this stuff..... 

1. People who think that rules apply to other people, but not to them.

2. Hypocrites

3. Not saying please or thank you in a restaurant/store, etc.

4. "Christians" who bring up "god" in random conversations, and just assume that you have the same belief system. Case in point: I had a conversation with someone while waiting in a long line at WalMart, and she came out of nowhere saying that the lord would bless me and he always come through. Sadly, I encounter this a lot in Texas.